No!

standing behind the doors of the wedding hall, I didn't know what to feel. my brides mates, Alex, and my cousin stood behind me. they seemed more excited than me. the doors opened and the murmuring immediately stopped.

at the end of the aisle stood Xavier and everyone in the hall looked at me in awe. i took a large breath and continued to walk towards him.  I only took two steps out before I was greeted by my father. he escorted me down the aisle.

at the end of the aisle he looked towards me and said..," I am proud of you" he then presented to me xavier and smiled before walking away.

then the prest began," we are gathered here this evening to witness this man and woman join together in holy matrimony."

he then began with his speech. throughout the speech i kept looking down, trying to contain my feeling and the thoughts.

dont lie to yourself.

dont think about him.

i am not going to let you go.  

you and he can't be together. i try to tell myself.

 sometimes you should be selfish and make decisions for yourself. those decisions which will make you happy though they may hurt others 

"huh?" i just realizied i was lost in my  thoughts. i looked around to find all eyes on me.

"do you lee areum, take xavier to me your man?" the prest repeated.

but want came next surprised everyone,"no" the whole hall was filled with chaos. "i mean i want to talk to my father first"

i took a step towards my father when xavier caught my wrist stopping me from doing so. i looked up to him ans saw he was angry. but i didnt care and wiggled my hand off his grip.

i walked up to my father and kneel beside him with full of nervousness. then i said,"dad......, now listen to me as a father and not as a king. please........." i took a deep breath before i started again, "since my childhood, I've always done what you wanted me to because, I thought that is what I am supposed to do. I tought that is what my life is for.......but somebody told me that life is to enjoy and that you only live once. So, why not live it for you? He also told me to be selfish sometimes and to make decisions which may benefit only you and that exactly what I am going to do. I love you dad"
I got up and turned towards the rest of the people. "And I am going to miss you all"

With that I ran towards the exit.

__________

I opened the car door and found my passport and rest of the things I need.

I reached my room with tears streaming down my eyes. as soon as i opend the door i found my grandma sitting on the bed.

"where did you go? and why are your cloths damp" i quickly wipe off my tears and tried to look normal.

"i.......i"

"tell me what happend" when she asked me i couldn't hold it in anymore.

"grandma....." i went sobbing to her arms "i don't know what to do........ i don't want to leave him."

"tell me" i told everything to her and how much i like jimin. "and now i don't know what to do.."

"do you love him?" she asked, for which i nodded "does he love you?" i nodded this time too. "are you confident that he will take good care of you?" "yes" i said in reply.

"then do what you heart says"

"wh-?"

"i sure will miss my grand daughter and this might become a big deal but its all worth for your happiness"

i hugged her and sobbed till there were no tears left.

__________

  i sat down in the car and hit the accelerator. on the way i got rid of the wedding gown. 

__________ 

jimin and rest of the bangtan didn't check in yet. after jimin told his story to the members, they sure were shocked at first but insisted that they will wait for her with jimin till the last minute.

jimin on the other hand didnt know what to feel. he only had few minutes left. just then the last call for the passengers came.

hobi went to jimin and placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "its time." and left followed by the rest.

they all seem unhappy for their friend but what else could they do? jimin waited for an another minute before giving up himself too. he got up with a sigh and turned to leave with tears in his eyes.

__________

hold on for a few more minuets jimin, i am coming.....