For you

I have to catch up, I told to my self as opened the car door and ran towards where I think I can find jimin. The only thing that kept repeating itself in my head was , 'what if he already left and we won't be able to meet again?'

No, no, no, that will not happen, right? I ask myself.

My heart was beating fast from all the running.........

I hope he didn't check in yet.
The airport was somehow almost empty. With a few people walking here and there.
Taking another turn, I saw a familiar man talking small and slow steps towards the check in point...... the man I loved so much, that I gave up everything just to be with him.
I shouted his name twice but he doesn't seem to notice it.
What should I do? Think. Think. If run towards him he will already have checked in.
Just then I remembered something.

"How do you do it?" I asked jimin who whistled so loudly it was heard almost throughout the field. We were sitting on a blanket, have a small picnic. After the party I had with the boys, I got very close to them and also started spending my spare time with them. Especially with jimin(This was before they confessed to each other).
The sun was shining brightly and the air was filled with the sweet scent of the flowers.
"It's really easy, you first press your middle finger and the thumb together and......" he told me was to do and I did the same. "And then, you blow as loudly as you can" he said before blowing when a loud whistle was heard again. You tried to do the same but all that came was air.
"Psst" I look at him as he tried not to laugh.

"Come on! It was my first time!" I said, pouting.

"You are so cute" he said pinching my cheeks and running away, laughing.

"Yah!! Wait!" I said getting up myself and running behind him.

I took a deep breath and remembered how to whistle. I did try it a few times but it didn't really work but I still have to try.
Talking a deep breath, I blow as loudly as I can...

__________

i

t felt as if my legs were getting heavier with every step I take.

Why didn't she come? Did she think I wasn't worth her? Or did she not love me at all?

A lot of stupid thoughts run through my brain and I was drowned by those thoughts untill I heard a loud whistle break the silence. As an instinct I turn towards the sound and my eyes fell on a women, I was thinking all along.

I just stare at her, my mind not functioning. She seem to smile a little when I noticed her.
From when was she calling for me?
She started running towards me and I, myself tried to get myself together and take small steps towards her. I dropped my bag on the floor and started running too.
She jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck while I pulled her closer by her waist. The few people in the airport sent us some weird looks but other then that they didn't seem to care. I hugged her so tight as if she will fly away and shatter like a butterfly (she what I did here?) If I let go.
We pulled away and I looked into her eyes which were filled with tears. She had a small smile playing on her lips.

"You came." I said in a small voice.

"Yes. For you" she said before slowly leaning in and pressing her lips against mine.
I slid my hand behind her neck and deepend the kiss. Noboby in this world will probably understand how much she makes me the happiest man alive. Just the thought of being able to stay with her makes me happy. I know for sure that if she is happy I will be happy too.

_________

His lips moved perfectly against mine and I knew that moment that I did the right thing, coming to him because this was the happiest I have ever been in a very long time.
And I know, being with him will always keep me this happy.

"Ahem" I heard someone clearing their throat and we immediately part and look behind jimin and saw all of bts standing their, folding their hands while smirking.
"Now if you lovebirds can stop, we have a flight to catch" said namjoon.
I blush and buried my face into jimin's chest which made everyone laugh but in middle of all the laughters I heard, very faintly jimin say, "finally, you are mine"

____________

I successfully completed writing the first part of you are mine. Thank you for everyone who read this till the end. I will be continuing the second part in this book only.
So, stay tuned........