confessions

"Jimin-ah please carry me. This floor is hurting me wayyyyy too much." I pleaded him.

"Huh?"

"Please" I tried my best to act cute.

He sighed before lifting me bridal style and continued walking.
I look at his face and smile for no reason.

Drawing imaginary doodles on his face I said "you are cute but sometimes you are something else"
"Who is the real you?"

By the time we already reached my room. 
He put me down to open my room door and lifted me back after, once we were in he kicked the door shut after him.
He looked around the room, probably searching for my bedroom.
He took me in when he finally found it. He was putting me on the bed when he unexpectedly tripped and fell on me.
We stared into eachother's eyes like in movies when I broke into a cheesy grin.
"You are choooo cute" I said pinching his cheek.
He looked a little bit surprised but quickly regained his neutral expression. He was getting up but for some weird reason I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer.
His eyes widened at my actions.
"Why do you do this?" I asked still gripped onto his collar.

"Do wha-?"

"Shh!" I said frustrated. "You are not supposed to be speak while others speak. Didn't you learn any manners?"
He shut his mouth upon listening the and signaled me to continue.

I sign before continuing to say whatever I was saying before.

"You always ,confuse me"

"Confus-" I glared at him which resulted in him shutting his mouth.

"You always confused me regarding this marriage and my feelings. You just make me want to live my life like I wanted it to be. You give me hopes."

"But, what you don't know is that, the hopes and feelings you are giving me are only going hurt me in the end. Hurt me real bad"

He slowly got up from above me and sat beside me.

"But all I want to say is that a person has the right to decide what they want in their lives and that they are the creators of their lives" he said.

"But not mine. Mine has already been decided by my father and it's not going to change."

"It could. I will help you. You could maybe run away or something and I will help you settle down and live a new life in which you will decide your own fate"

"You think it's that easy jimin? It's not. If it is that way I would have done it already but that is not how it works. There is more to it"

"They will search for me. They will hunt me down and bring me back to the same life I was trying to run away from."

This time he didn't utter a word.

"I am sorry I was just trying to help. I didn't know you were going through all this but maybe you could tell your parents above Xavier and maybe they will do something to help you out."

the name of Xavier brought back the memories of the conflict earlier and how he was ready to slap me.
Just the thought of his angry face and the words he told me brought tears to my eyes.
"How could he do that? How could he just do that with no reason at all?"
By that time tears were streaming down my face.
Jimin who was trying to comfort me pulled me into a warm embrace and I continued sobbing.
Five minutes and I already wet his shirt and he continued saying few comforting words though non of them really worked.
The only thing that did make a difference was his protective embrace. Something about his presence made me feel safe.
I don't know what this feeling was but I like it and I want it to last. Forever.

Hello pal,
I am sorry, I wasn't able to keep up with the dead line but I promise the next chapter will be posted asap.
And thank you all for reading and voting for my book.
It means a lot to me.