carry me

The next day was really boring one. All the women were supposed to stay with the queen, playing board games, reading or just interacting.
I never liked the idea of this. This is always boring, I should always have a smile plastered on my face and show everyone that I am a perfect princess.
It is just not me.
I worst part is that all the men were playing golf while we are here. Though they don't have anything planned for tomorrow.
That day I had to go to the tailor to get my wedding gown stitched.
Though I wasn't happy, I still have to do it.
I go back to my room to see both my friend and my cousin waiting for me.
"Ahh! You came at last"

"Why? Is something the matter?"

"You've been so busy these days. We didn't even get time to talk"

"I am here now! We can have fun tonight." I said just when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Your highness, you and the two princess have been invited to the dinner tonight at the little garden"

"But nobody told us about that earlier"

"I know. It wasn't planned from a long time. We have been given the order just a while ago."

"Okay. Permission to leave" I told her.

"Guys we don't we have dress!."

"It's ok we will go to the seamstress"
_____
I ended up wearing a floral dress which was really pretty.

"It's ok we will go to the seamstress"_____ I ended up wearing a floral dress which was really pretty

My two ladies were wearing something similar.
"Ready?"

"Yes!"

We go to the little garden in ten to find few people drinking, eating, talking or doing everything.
I decided to have a drink first. So I heard over to the table having different types of drinks.
I take a glass of red wine which is my favourite and head over to where Amy was when I found jimin with other guys having drinks too.
So I decided to go greet them.

"Hello"

"Hey" "hi" "what's up?"

"So what are you doing?"

"Bored. We are not actually into this kind of formal dinners and stuff"

"Then why don't we have dinner together? I can call up my friends too"

"Let's do it"

"Then I'll go fetch my friends while you can search for a table"

"Sure"

I return with my friends to the table where the boys were sitting.
They were kind of excited to meet the guys. Girls.

I was half way through the dinner when I felt someone grab my arm.
I turned around to find Xavier.
"What are yo dooing heere?"
I could say that he was drunk.

"Xavier, I umm, was just have dinner with my friends."

"Come with me, now!" He practically shouted
I flinched at his sudden outburst but got up from my chair ready to go with him because I don't want to cause a mess here.
I was about to follow him when someone grabbed my wrist not letting me go.
I look behind to find Jimin looking worried.

Xavier who realised that I wasn't following him came to find Jimin holding my hand.

"Who are you? And why are you holding my woman's hand?"

"You are drunk, I don't want to leave her with you"

'Do you want to die?' I mounted jimin who was still gripped my hand.
Xavier yanked my hand away from him and pulled me away from the group who were watching us with wide eyes.

He took me to a corridor and slammed me against the wall, looking at me with eyes filled with rage.
"Who is that guy?"

"He is just a friend"

"You are not interacting with any of those guys again, otherwise-"

"Otherwise what? You don't have the right on my life and on the decisions I make"

"You are my wife"

"Not yet"

At this point, he was burning with rage.
"How dare you" he said lifting his arm to hit me. I close my eyes waiting for the impact which never came.
I opened my eyes to see jimin who was holding Xavier's hand, not letting him slap me.
His stare was intense. If looks could kill this will probably be it.

"Don't you dare touch her"

"Who the hell are you? She is my wife and I can do anything to her"

Jimin quickly grabbed him by his collar and pushed him against the wall.

"Mind your words mister"

I immediately slide in between them trying to stop them from fighting.
"Please, stop it!"

They both were still gazing at each other with extreme rage. They look like they are going to kill each other.

I pulled jimin away from him and went back to the little garden.

"You shouldn't have stopped me"

"Oh, then you will beat him up and will end up getting in trouble. I don't want that to happen"

"I am sorry"

"You don't have to be. It's not your fault"

I suddenly leave jimin's side and headed to the table with drinks.
I drank around ten glasses of vodka, non-stop when I finally felt tipsy. This is the first time I ever wanted to get drunk and forget about the world.
I was about to drink another glass when a hand stopped me.
Soon I realised it was jimin but why are they two of him?
"You, give that back"

"Perfect, now you are drunk"

"Who is drunk? Not meee!"
I walked past him but tripped and was about to fall down but jimin managed to catch me.
"Hey! You." I said pointing the ground but still in jimin arms.
"Why the hell are you hurting me? Do you- do you want to kill me?"

"Jimin-ah look this floor is trying to kill me!"

"Why are you giggling? Do you think it's funny?" I asked frustrated.

"No, just let me leave you in your room."

I just tried to walk with him till I reached an empty corridor when I couldn't take any more from the floor.

"Jimin-ah please carry me. This floor is hurting me wayyyyy too much."

I will try to post every other day from now on. TRY TO.