Mine Forever

"Wendy, can I talk to you?" Sting asked the short blue haired girl in his lap.

"Yeah sure Sting what is it?" Wendy questioned turning her body to look at him.

"I-I... Uh I... um... I l-love you." Sting stuttered blushing bright red.

"R-really?!" Wendy smiled.

"Yeah..." He trailed.

"I love you too!" Wendy wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips. Sting was stunned at what Wendy told him, then he slowly closed his eyes and kissed back passionately. They kissed for what seemed like forever, but the thing called air was soon needed. The two dragon slayers broke the kiss panting and smiling.

"Wendy?" Sting asked.

"Yes Sting?" She replied.

"Will you be my mate and my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

"Of course I will!" Wendy exclaimed. Sting smiled and kissed her cheek starting to go down, nipping and sucking gently.

"This may hurt a bit love." Wendy nodded, Sting then bit her neck while Wendy bit his. They moved away from each other after licking the blood that seeped out.

Wendy looked to where she bit Sting and saw sky blue dragon scales on his neck, Sting did the same thing and saw white dragon scales where he put his mating mark on her.

"You are mine now and forever." Sting smiled.

\\\\\\\\\\\\

Y/n screamed.

"Bob is gone! Who took him?"

Rogue hugged her and tried to calm her down saying he went home. Y/n clung to Rogue crying.

Y/n clung to Rogue the whole day not letting him go, she clung to him like a baby koala clings to its mother.

"I want my baby ducky back!"

"Shh baby shh, its okay, hes happy with his mommy now." Rogue cooed.

"I want Fro and Cas." Y/n mumbled clinging to Rogue's chest, refusing to let go.

"Okay baby lets go see them." The Rogue and Y/n went to the garden where the exceeds were playing at.

\\\\\\

"Babe come on, we're gonna miss the train... sadly." Gajeel said mumbling the last part to himself.

"One second!" Rachael called back from the bathroom of the Inn. For the past couple days Rachael had been feeling sick, she had a feeling she knew what it was because she felt the same way years ago when her an Y/n were kidnapped, but she could be wrong... right?

Rachael walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her bag. Gajeel looked at her concerned but she just shook it off and they headed to the train station to catch their train.

~Time Skip of Myticality~

The two dragon slayers got off the train looking green. They saw Y/n and the gang walking towards them. Gajeel and Rachael growled when Wendy walked up closer to them. All they could smell was Sting all over her body. Rachael grabbed Wendy's head and tilted it to the side. Her tail shot up in anger, and her blue and brown hetro eyes flashed yellow, her ears laid flat on her head, she bared her canines and growled loudly scaring everyone.

"Where is he?" She snapped her voice low and demonic sounding, still staring at the mating mark on her daughter's neck.

"H-he's sti-ill at th-the house." Wendy stuttered scared of her mother's appearance, and for her lover's life.