Lost and Secrets Unfold

A/N: Picture is Rachael's normal outfit

(Y/n) was sitting at the table waiting for her sister to come back with the food, and drinks, when she saw a funny looking man with ginger hair, and a big head walk towards her sister.

"Gajeel, who is that funny looking man over there?" (y/n) asked pointing over to where Rachael was.

"Oh him he's from Blue Pegasus. His name is Ichiya, why?" Gajeel explained.

"He seems to like my big sister." (y/n) giggled. Gajeel looked, as Ichiya kissed Rachael's hand, he didn't want to watch any more so he stormed away to the other side of the guild, and leaned against the wall sending death glares to the red head who was flirting with his Rachael.

'Wait! What?! Since when did I claim Rachael as mine! I think I may like her, she's great with kids, she's kind... when she wants to be, and she's very beautiful especially her exotic mulitcoloured eyes.' Gajeel thought smirking to himself. His dragon part of him really wanting to claim the blonde mage.

Rachael got back to (y/n) and handed her, her apple juice and cookies, while drinking her own smoothie.

"Thanks Rach!" (y/n) said shoving a cookie in her mouth. Then Master Makarov stood up on the stage.

"Alright now lets get this meeting started, Sting you had something you wanted to share with everyone." Master said as a handsome blonde walked up to the stage.

"Yes this is more of a warning, in six months, us dragon slayers - eighteen and older will be very dangerous to be around, for it will be mating season, we will get very violent and extremely... horny." Sting stated.

Rachael had her hands over (y/n)'s ears while sting made his announcement to the other guilds, and their members.

Gajeel came over to Rachael and (Y/n) again, "Hey lets get out of here and ho on a job." He smiled a sharp-toothed grin. (y/n) ran to Erza and hid behind her.

"No I wanna stay here." Rachael looked to the tiny red head hiding behind the taller red head.

"Only if you promise to stay with either Erza or Lucy." Rachael said as Erza and Lucy nodded in agreement. (Y/n) smiled and jumped Lucy's back, not noticing the raven haired boy watching her carefully, as he sat in the corner. She giggled and wished her sister good luck as she left with the iron dragon slayer of the guild.

"Lucy lets go outside!" (y/n) yelled at the blonde girl.

"No (y/n)." Lucy replied.

(y/n) pouted then went to go talk to Sting and Rogue again.

"You guys look lonely, what's wrong?" (Y/n) asked the two boys.

"Were just very, very board, no need to worry about us kiddo." Sting said with a wink.

"Oh, okay!" (Y/n) said and turned to leave.

Before she could Sting said, "Umm... is your sister single?"

"I'm not sure, but I do know Gajeel likes her, and the creepy man with a big head that was here a while ago, asked her on a date, but other than that... I don't know." (Y/n) said than skipped off towards Erza. Rogue was watching her the whole time.

"Where the hell are we going Gajeel?" Rachael asked annoyed that she didn't know where she was, and that she was alone with a boy.

"We're somewhere in the East Forest." Gajeel said nervously, Rachael sweat-dropped.

"So in other words, you got us lost." Rachael snarled, her sharp canines bared.