Familiar Faces

A/N: The picture is of Rosa

"Mom, dad, look the egg is hatching!" Wendy exclaimed as she ran into her parents room with Rachael's exceed egg. Rachael took the egg and sat it in her lap as a little orange and green exceed tumbled out of her egg.

"Oh she's adorable!" Rachael cooed as she picked up her little baby exceed.

"What are you gonna call her Miss. Rachael?" Pantherlily asked now sitting in Gajeel's lap to get a better view.

"Rosa." Rachael smiled.

"That sure is a pretty name." Wendy said.

"It sure is." Pantherlily gawked.

"Quit your staring Lily, it'll scare the poor child." Carla scolded.

At the guild.

"Y/n, lets go on a job together." Rogue suggested.

"Yeah sure, go pick one out." Y/n said as she bought Frosch, Casper and Lector some breakfast.

"Okay, be right back." Rogue said kissing Y/n on her forehead.

Once Rogue left, Natsu started to sneak up on Y/n.

"Hi Natsu." Y/n said bluntly, Natsu fell down where he stood.

"How did you know I was there?" He asked.

"My senses have gotten better from all the training I've been doing." Y/n explained as Natsu sat down next to her at the bar.

"That's great." Natsu said petting Casper as Happy joined the other three exceeds.

"Mhmm, soon I'll be as strong as my sister. I'll make sure I do. Its my job to protect her this time!" Y/n exclaimed determined.

"Rachael told me what happened, it wasn't your fault." Natsu said rubbing Y/n's back.

"You can say that, but I'll always know the truth." Y/n said staring at nothing in particular.

Rogue then came back with a job request in his hands.

"Come on N/n, I got a job for us." Rogue said.

"Alright lets go! Se ya Natsu!" Y/n said walking out of the guild hand in hand with Rogue, their exceeds walking behind them.

///////

The Redfox family walked to the guild, Pantherlily would not let Rosa out of his sight, so he carried her to the guild.

"Lily the child can walk herself." Carla scolded making Lily blush.

"Oh leave him alone Carla." Rachael giggled holding Gajeel's hand in one hand and her big belly in the other.

"Yeah the guy is in love, let him be." Gajeel teased Pantherlily.

"I am not, I just don't want her to get hurt!" Pantherlily exclaimed.

"Mhmm, whatever you say buddy." Gajeel chuckled kissing his mate's cheek as they walked.

/////

"Rogue where are we going?" Y/n asked.

"The job says we're going to Pillardart city, apparently a wild Vulcan is destroying the parks." Rogue explained.

"Okay, sounds easy enough." Y/n said skipping up to the train station.

"No, no way." He told the short girl.

"Okay, then you walk and I'll meet you there." Y/n told him knowing he wouldn't leave her to go on the train alone.

/////

As they got off the train Y/n looked around and noticed that no one would look at them, they completely ignored the two dragon slayers, even when Casper tried talking to the passing people.

They walked into a diner and sat down. Y/n had gotten a weird feeling creep up her spine, she looked around the diner and notice a couple of shady figures lurking around. Then her eyes rested on a very familiar man.

"Rogue, we need to leave... now." Y/n harshly whispered to her boyfriend.

"Okay, but why?"

"Just do it!" She mumbled as they quickly left the diner and boarded the next train back to Magnolia.

//////

When the two got to the guild Y/n explained that Cain and his men were just in the next town over waiting and plotting their attack.

Y/n looked around and noticed Laxus weirdly really happy and smiling. Y/n asked her sister why the normally brooding wizard was like that, but Rachael just smiled and told her she'll find out.

Y/n sat down with Rogue when a familiar scent hit her in the nose, the guild doors swung open and a nineteen year old girl who stood at five feet two inches, with a cute brown pixie cut hairdo, and chocolate brown eyes walked in and up to Laxus standing on her tippy toes to kiss him on the lips.

"Karly?! You're here!" Y/n yelled as she hugged the older girl.

"I was here yesterday as well but you must have not of seen me silly. Rachael wrote me a letter explaining everything so I came back from my mission early to help." Karly laughed hugging Y/n back as Laxus kissed Karly's cheek.

/////

Rachael was talking to Karly at a table in the guild, she kept rubbing Rachael's tummy amazed that the young girl would even ever have another baby. Karly smiled, she hadn't seen the girls in forever.

Y/n was running around everywhere since Laxus bought her a pop, she was bouncing off the walls and jumping all over Rogue.

"Remind me to kill Laxus." Rachael mumbled.

Y/n then began to chase Sting with a stick and a frying pan - no one knew where she got it from - yelling at him about how the tree Gods needed a human sacrifice.

"Rogue get you crazy girlfriend to stop before she kills me!" Sting yelled to his best friend as he ran from the young dragon slayer.

"Sorry buddy, but you're on your own on this one." Rogue chuckled as he held Frosch in his arms playing with her.

/////

After all her running around Y/n walked into the kitchen of the guild for a quick drink, as she entered she saw a familiar brunette sitting on the counter, in front of her between her legs was Laxus, their lips locked like puzzled pieces. His hands were placed on her butt, and her hands were around his neck. Y/n stopped in the doorway her mouth wide, she dropped her frying pan.

"W-why is h-he eating her f-face!?" She squealed. Rogue walked in behind her and shook his head.

"Get a room guys." He called before dragging Y/n out.

Y/n kept bugging Rogue on why Laxus was eating Karly's face, but he just smirked and told her to ask Rachael, who told her to ask Mira, who sent her to Erza, who then sent her to Natsu, but on her way to see him she bumped into Levy.

"What are you doing pipsqueak?" Levy asked her.

"I'm on my way to ask Natsu why Laxus was eating Karly's face." Y/n told Levy who had a smirk on her face. Levy then began to explain it to Y/n. Y/n went white faced, and slowly walked away her face getting paler.