Alone

"Alright mom, we'll need you to start pushing in 3... 2... 1... now!." Wendy called.

"I cant, not without my husband, I cant do this." Rachael cried.

Rachael Gajeel's gone." Rogue said as he held his mate's sister's hand while Y/n kept wiping her face from sweat.

Rachael started breathing really raggedly.

"We're losing her! Get those babies out of her!" Porlyusica commanded.

"Rachael these babies already lost their father, don't let then lose their mother too." Sting said as he got ready to grab the babies as they came out.

"I need Gajeel with me!" Rachael cried.

"He is here, he's watching you right now as we speak, we may not be able to see him, but he can see us, and he's here with you to bring these two miracles into the world with all of us." Rogue explained.

Form the corner of the bed a man no one could see, stood watching his wife as she was in labour with his children.

"Come on Rachael, you can do it, I'm right here." Gajeel said as he laid his hand on his wife's enlarged stomach.

"I'm watching you, I always will, just pull through this for the babies, and me, they need their mother." Gajeel explained, even though no one could actually hear him.

"I see the head!" Sting yelled.

"Alright Rachael, big push!" Porlyusica said, Rachael nodded and pushed, Sting grabbed the baby and pulled it out. It looked so much like Gajeel.

"There's the other one!" Sting handed the baby to Y/n, then went to grab the other one and pulled him out.

Y/n and Sting washed them up.

"Why aren't they crying, babied always cry as soon as they come out!" Rachael panicked.

Y/n and Sting turned around slowly.

"They're..." Y/n trailed off, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Dead." Sting finished.

Rachael's eyes filled with tears as Y/n and Sting handed the sad mother her two still-born children.

"No... no, no, no. First Gajeel, now our babies, they were all I had left of him, now they're gone too. Why does everything I love get taken away from me.