Howdy, Sheriff {Sheriff Thompson X Bandit!Reader}

Y/N (L/N)

MOST WANTED OUT LAW OF THE WEST!

$100,000,000 DOLLAR REWARD!

It showed an old, outdated picture of me with long hair (Sorry if you've never had long hair-) , and a smug look on my face. I laughed a bit, I'd changed my appearance a bit to hide my identity, poor fools didn't know what was coming to them. I walked into a new town, my hat down hiding some of my face. With my pistols at my side, I looked around with my one good eye. (You have an eyepatch, you're welcome for making you more badass) There stood the sheriff outside the bank. I growled, damn basturd was in the way of my money! Although.....He was a good looking fellow. Maybe I could get out of this. I smirked, walking past him swaying my hips a bit to get his attention. He perked up a bit, his face starting to have a bit of pink across it. I turned back at him, winking (If that's even possible, but you know who cares it's the south motherfuckers) making his face brighter. I walked into the saloon, him following behind. I have him wrapped around my finger. I sat down, with him next to me.

"Howdy, Sheriff~" I purred, looking over at him. He also seemed to be drunk, but what could I expect? All the men these days were alcoholics, except for a small few too weak to take it. (*COUGH Prince Matthew COUGH*) He smiled at me,

" Well,well I haven't seen you around these parts. What's a pretty lady like you doing in a place like this? "

"Y'know, just looking for some new.... friends. Maybe for someone a bit more~"

"Well,looks like you came to the right place. But, remember, make sure you nail everything down, or Bandits will take it."

I snickered a bit, "Well you don't look nailed down to me~"

He raised an eyebrow, before I gave him a passionate kiss. He kissed back, the taste of alcohol filling my mouth. I pulled away, before walking off.

"HEY YOU FORGOT TO PAY!"

The bartender screamed, as I bolted out of the saloon.

The Sheriff ran after me, as I turned  around a corner.

"Hey! Get back here you bandit!"

I only laughed in response, running down the street. A couple of bullets flew past my head, as I ducked for cover. No sheriff has put me in jail, and I'm surely not going to let him take me. I jumped over a baby carriage, the mother screaming as the gunshots continued. I had a good run, before I tripped on a rock and fell. GOD DAMN MY CLUMSINESS! I tried to scrambled onto my feet, but I felt someone pick me up by my jacket(?). I hissed at the Sheriff, as he threw me over his shoulder.

"You're coming with me."

(A/N) I HAVE A FEELING ALL OF THESE ARE TERRIBLE! SO IMMA JUST LEAVE THIS HERE.