Too Good To Be True

Jaden and i have been solid for more than 3 weeks. I've felt so happy in these weeks more than i could be in a lifetime. Almost everyday im over his house and every night he sneaks into mine. Everything is absolutely PERFECT!!!

Right now jaden and i are at his house chilling in the living. His head is in my lap and were just talking.

Jaden: when can i meet your dad

Me: haha i hope never

Jaden: im serious. We've been dating for 3 weeks now, and we dated for 4 months until... i just wanna meet him

Me: he wouldnt approve of us dating. Hes very strict and controlling.

Jaden: nic he doesnt even know about us

Me: like i said hes very strict and controlling

Jaden: well i wanna see for myself

Me: jaden... why

Jaden: bacause i'd like to meet the man who raised such a great girl

Me: *smiles* how bad do you want to meet him

Jaden: very bad

Me: show me

He raised up and kissed me. Before i knew it i was laying down and he was on top of me. His hands were all over me and my fingers were running through his hair.

Willow: get a room

We sat up really fast and i felt all the blood rush to my face from embarrassment

Jaden: dont you have anything better to do besides spy on us?

Willow: who said i was spying. You guys are all over each other in the living room. You should be grateful that it was me who walked in on you too instead of mom or dad.

Jaden: id rather no one walk in on us period

Me: okay i should be getting home. Bye guys.

Jaden: i'll walk you to the door

He walked with me towards the door and he cornered me up against a wall.

Jaden: so did i make my point back there

Me: ughh i guess

Jaden: am i gonna have to refresh your memory

Me: haha. How about you come over my house around 6 and you meet my dad

Jaden: even better

Me: bye

Jaden: i love you

Me: i love you too

He gave me one last kiss and stepped to the side so i could leave. I walked next door to my house and walked inside. My dad was passed out on the couch, drunk. As always. Hes been drinking ever since my mom left us when i was about seven. I find it best to stay out of his way when hes under the influence because he likes to hit me. I always have to cover up bruises and marks from where he would hurt me.

Mainly thats the reason i dont want jaden meeting my dad. I think my dad would go even crazier if he found out i had a boyfriend or even brought a boy home. The other part to it is because jaden might not want to be around my drama filled life. He only knows about my mom. My dad told me if i'd tell anyone what he does to me he will hurt me and everyone i love.

I walked past my dad and up to my room. I got dressed for bed in a purple tank top and black plush shorts. I grabbed my beats earphones and listened to music until i fell asleep, nervous about what i would have to face tomorrow.