Does He Know?

Its been three weeks since willow and i have been on tour with mindless behavior and i love it. Its great getting to see everyone all the time. Jaden and i call, text, or skype whenever we get the chance to. Our relationship has still remained strong even though i'll be back in a week.

I just came back from another great concert and im watching a movie in willow and i's hotel room. Willow just walked into the room from talking to her manager.

Willow: hey, mb wants to go hang out with us.

Me: where at

Willow: they said we could go bowling

Me: sure thats fine. What time

Willow: can you be ready in about an hour

Me: yea

Willow: okay. Were all in the lobby so come down when your done.

She walked out of the room and i stood up from my bed. I put on a dark denim pair of skinny jeans, a blue graphic pullover, my ugg boots, and a beanie. When i was just about to walke out with 15 minutes left, i heard my laptop ring which meant i had a skype call. I answered it and saw jaden's face on the screen.

Jaden: hey boo

Me: hey

Jaden: wryd

Me: me, willow, and mb are about to go hang out at the bowling alley wbu

Jaden: moises and jake want to go to the beach so i decided to go too

Then we started talking about random things and carried on conversation and we were interrupted by someone banging on the door yelling my name.

Jaden: whos that

Me: ray ray telling me that its time to go

Jaden: okay i gotta go too. Talk to you later

Me: okay

Then ray ray came into the room.

Ray: can we go now

Me: hold on. Let me grab my phone *walks across room to phone and comes back*

Ray: wait

Me: yea?

Ray: can we umm talk about us...

Me: what do you mean

Ray: uhh us being together

Me: ???

I didnt understand what ray ray was trying to tell me. He knows that jaden and i are back together. When i was trying to gather all this information ray ray wrapped his around me very tightly and pulled me into a kiss. I tried to push away but i couldnt move. When my laptop made a clicking noise that meant a video chat had been ended he let me go.

Me: *slaps him* what the hell is wrong with you?!

Ray: i've liked you ever since i agreed to help get you and jaden back together at the party. You are all i've been thinking about and i've been trying to find a way to make you mine.

Me: me and you will never be together. I love jaden

Ray: just give me a chance. You dont know if me and you will work out if you dont try it

Me: youve lost your damn mind. Get it through your head that i dont want you!!

Ray: you dont know what the hell you want!

Me: you dont have the right to tell me what i want and what i dont want! You could never be what jaden is to me.

Ray: can you just try