Party Time!

After i got out of the shower i got dressed in black ripped shorts with sequined pockets showing, and off the shoulder lime green crop top that said NIC in big sequined letters. My belly button piercing was showing and i knew it would drive jaden crazy. I put on my black and lime green chuck taylors and the necklace jaden gsve me for our first date which said love.

I walked back over to willow's house when the party had started and everyone was there. Ray ray walked up to me and put his arm around my waist.

Ray: hey there beautiful

Me: omg you came!

Ray: i said i would didnt I

Me: you dont know how much this means to me thank you

Ray: its fine, what are friends for?

We talked, danced, and flirted all night but jaden didnt notice. He actually looked like he was having a good time. I told ray ray i was going to the bathroom and i walked right past jaden but he didnt even look my way. When i was walking i bumped into somebody and knocked her purse on the ground.

Me: i am so sorry

?: its alright i can be a klutz somtimes

I bent down to help her put the things back in her purse when i noticed picture of her and jaden that fell out. They were smiling and laughing. They looked like they were having a good time. I picked up the picture and handed it to her, then i realized she was madison pettis.

Me: is jaden your boyfriend?

Madison: he used to be but not aymore. We broke up about two months ago

Me: im sorry to hear that

Madison: its kind of silly of me to still carry around the picture but i think we might get back together

Me: how can you be so sure. I mean, its been two months

Madison: he invited me to this party and he just keeps flirting with me. I think thats a sign for some reason.

Me: ohh...

Madison: i better be getting back to him, see you around

Me: you too

Madison: nic right

Me: yea

Madison: okayy bye

I walked off to ray ray and sat down beside him. He put his arm around me and i leaned in to him. When i looked over my shoulder to see jaden he was staring at me. For a second our eyes met and he knew that i know who he cheated on me with. I quickly turned around to ray ray.

Me: ray ray, wannago outside. Its getting a little crowded in here

Ray: sure

I led him out to the fountain out back and we sat on the edge.

Me: *sigh* do you think im wrong for doing this

Ray: any other person who asked me that i would say yes, but no to you

Me: why?

Ray: i know that youre doing it for love. Other people do it to get revenge

Me: ray ray thanks for evrything

I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and jaden walked up to us.

Ray: wassup man

Jaden: your over here trying to get with my girl thats wassup

Me: im not your girl jaden

Jaden: you may not be but ik that your a fuckin liar!

Ray: dont talk to her that way

Jaden: you stfu *pushes ray ray*

Ray: * punches jaden*

Jaden : * punches back*

Me: STOP! ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!!

Ray: jaden im not trying to get with your girl.

Jaden: do you think im stupid...

Me: jaden hes telling the truth

Jaden: i dont believe anything you say nic. You said you needed some time but you really just wanted to get with him. But when i do that, im the one that cant be trusted!!!

Me: i would never do that. If i wanted to get with him i wouldnt have said i needed time. Im not a coward like you jaden!

Ray: i'll you guys work this out

Ray ray walked away and went back inside to the party that was ending. Jaden and i stood there for a few minutes without speaking. Finally, i sat down and he did too.

Me: i didnt mean that im sorry

Jaden: but you were right. I shoudve have just told you the truth instead of running away from it like a coward.

Me: where do we stand now

Jaden: thats up to you

Me: jaden theres something i need to tell you

Jaden: if its about that plan you and willow made up i already knew about it. Moises heard you guy and told me. Thats why i asked madison to come.

Me: did yiu cheat on me with madison???

Jaden: ... yes

Me: so i guess you already know about the part where im in love with you

Jaden: yea

Me: how do you feel about us

Jaden: im in love with you too. I have been since the first day i saw you. Ik i made some stupid mistakes but that was in the past. All i want to do now is be with you. I love you nylah...

Me: i love you too. And i wanna be with you

Jaden: so does this mean were back together

Me: yes

He picked me up and spun me around. When he put me down he kissed me. Its been a long time since ive had one of his kisses and it took my breath away. Everything inside of me exploded with happiness. I was so happy to be able to call jaden mine again. I love him so much and i will not let anyone get in our way.EVER!!!