2: A sad life - EDITING

TEN YEARS LATER...

Meghan was getting out of prison. She spent 10 years in jail.

Her parents left her after the fake news. The only thing they said was "My daughter is a criminal!" And "we don't need a bitch in our house"

Parents.

Meghan left the place and went to a cafeteria to get herself a 3 dollar Starbucks coffee and leave. She only had ten dollars so she got herself a bread too. She was starving.

She felt so, so, so wrong. She felt like her life didn't matter at all. She felt excluded. After the mistake she made when saving Candace, her life became pure shit.

What made her get really mad is that Candace didn't testify at court and instead of speaking up with the truth, she kept quiet at every moment.

After she left the cafeteria, she went to the police station again.

"What do you want?" The officer in charge said.

"I want a job in community service or something" Meghan said. "It's the least you can do for me."

"You'll sweep the streets everyday. That's the less I can give you."

"Well, that's a great start." Meghan said angrily.

And she started sweeping the sad Massachussets streets without any hope. It was the only thing she could do. She only got 10 dollars a day, enough to get a coffee and a bread and save the four or three dollars left.

She stayed 3 months like this and left the job. She had 100 dollars in total, so she went to a cheap restaurant full of ugly animals such as rats and worked there.  She stayed her second month after prison there getting 15 dollars a day. She finally made the 250.

Then she left to delivering newspapers to the whole city. 30 dollars a day and she stayed there her third month after prison, but she got fired.

Meghan sold her hair to extension makers, but her hair was pretty short. She got 5 dollars.

She staid the rest of the week as a homeless girl in the streets. She only got 5 dollars. Then, winter came. She went to a refuge for poor people and she also worked there getting in total 100 dollars because she did work really hard.

In total she had more than 1000 dollars, enough to get a cheap house somewhere in the country and find a job there.

And she staid like this two years. Working to win the life she lost before. And this is only the beginning.

TWO YEARS AFTER THE PRISON DAYS

And you can now see a 25 year old Meghan working in a prestigious newspaper company in New York.

Her boss was great, her life was now better. At least until that day. She won 1000 dollars a day. She had a beautiful apartment in New York and a lot more stuff.

"Guys, we have great news. Since the manager left, we have a new one. And guessss what? He is 25 years old! (AN: In my story)

And shock came back to us. Charlie was the new manager. Meghan was impacted. And Charlie looked soooo hot.

"Hello, I'm Charles Puth and I'll be your new manager..."

AN HOUR LATER...

After the speech Meghan wanted to leave the job. She wanted to die.

"Hello miss" he said getting near to her

"Hey"

"You're on charge of the pages, right?"

"Right"

"I feel like I've seen you before, have we met already? Or is it an illusion?"

"Better look deeper. Don't see me with my new hair, don't see me with the new skin tone and the new body figure, look at me and analyze my eyes. You'll find the answer in them."

She left the area waking away. She didn't want to see him. Not at all.

Charlie was confused. Why did she say that? He expected an answer of yes or no.

Life is full of expectations.