11: Jealous

Every story needs drama and problems, and this is what we will have from now on: problems.

Candace Silvers was a bitch before, so she is now. She wants to have Charlie back. But she wanted to try to make him jealous with Monsieur François but it was practically impossible. He only saw her as a friend. And that bothered her way too much.

She arrived to the apartment and when she entered the lights were on already. "Jackie" and Charlie were on the table talking about their kiss on the rooftop, at the party.

"This might sound crazy, but this was my first kiss" "Jackie said laughing. Charlie giggled.

"This was my millionth kiss, but this was totally the best one" he said kissing her lips clumsily again.

Candace got very jealous. She wanted to explode. She left the apartment and went to the city center. She was really mad. She needed to do something that was so bad she would interrupt their golden moments.

She dropped herself on the floor pretending to have a bad pain in the spine. She screamed for a little while to make her false pain more real.

She grabbed her phone and called Charlie.

"Charlie... it's me... Candace. I... have... a terrible... pain... in my spine... I fell on the floor... I'm in the city center" She said pretending to be hurt "I need your help"

"Jackie" and Charlie heard that and panicked.

"Don't worry Candace, I'll be right there" Charlie said worried "her mother will kill me"

"I won't let her do that" Jackie says "We are in this together."

They went down the stairs quickly and took a cab. After They paid, they saw a hurt Candace screaming as she was laying on the floor.

"Candace, what happened?" Charlie asked

"I was so drunk I decided to come here to have some air but suddenly I had this pain. I couldn't handle it and fell on the floor" she said crying

"Don't worry, you'll be alright. Let's call an ambulance" Jackie said taking out her phone

Candace panicked inside. She had no pain. What will she do now?