10. Sweet, Soft, Gentle

Meghan was with her black dress putting makeup on. She remembers perfectly the day Candace was having sex with Charlie in the bathroom the day of her thirteenth birthday.

She remembered the photograph, in fact, she still had the photograph and photocopied a million times.

She went to grab it and saw it for a while. The photo had Candace and Charlie naked kissing and Charlie was grabbing Candace's clit while she was moaning. He was about to fill Candace's entrance. He was so near.

Meghan always thought she could get rid of Charlie and Candace by using that photograph, she could post it or make her boss see it and define Candace as a prostitute and arrest Charlie.

Meghan knew that very in the deep, she loved Charlie but he was her weakness.

Meghan took the photograph just in case and left to the party.

"Mademoiselle" Charlie said when he was getting out of the room

"Charlie the French guy!" Meghan "Jacqueline" said "And where's lady Candace of Puth?"

"She's not my girlfriend Jackie, and she never will. She made me lose the love of my life"

"Then why do you still trust her?"

"Because she needs help after her trauma. I'm like her psychologist because I'm the only one she talks to and I'm getting to have my target so near, she now talks to a lot of people."

"That's nice from you" she said

"We can leave if you want, Candace's date will be Boss Fraçois"

"What?!"

"They sort of fell for each other"

"Cool"

Meghan and Charlie left together and had a ride all around Lyon and arrived to the parties place. It was a big, grand mansion. It was beautiful inside and outside.

"The house of lights and delight" Charlie said

They started dancing with all of the people and ate a lot of cupcakes. They were so happy together. So, so happy.

At then end, they went up to the roof and ate chocolate.

"Haha! This was tres funny!" Meghan said using a French word in her phrase

"This was the best night of my life" Charlie said

"Charles, this was amazing, and I need you to be the owner of the whole truth"

"What do you mean?"

Meghan wanted to say she was not Jacqueline Dubois, but she had to wait.

"I love you" she said quickly

Charlie and Meghan kissed. Meghan's first kiss was finally real. Finally.

It was a sweet, soft and gentle kiss which ended up being quite passionate. Their tongues played with each other's. Charlie's hands were making it to Meghan's hips, then slid lower. They both moaned into their first kiss.

"Delight me my Delilah" Charlie said.

Meghan already knew what he wanted. What they wanted.