9: The Origin Of Hate

Meghan was entering school. She was eating a big Donut and had a big bottle of Coke in her hand.

She went to her locker and when she opened it, all her books fell to the floor. After that, she went to chemistry class, and sat in her table taking out her pink sparkly pen and a boy with a scar sat by her side.

"Hi, Meghan" he said happily "How have you been?"

"I've been doing fine, thanks, what about you?" Meghan asked

"I'm in perfect conditions" he said "well, more less"

Then Candace Silvers, the most popular girl at school, entered the classroom with her minions, Regina Roa and Anna Sophia Mendes, better known as Sophia or Sophie.
They sat down at their respective table. When miss Wellington, the Chemistry teacher, started giving her class, Candace stood up and went with Charlie and Meghan.

"Hey guys! How's honeymoon going? Fine? I guess it totally is! Hahaha!" Candace said "Ny the way, there's a free space in my table for lunch until the end of the school year, and I want one of you to be there.. but here's the thing, I only have one seat available." Candace said

"Who is it going to be for?" Regina asked

Regina Roa was a tall, skinny brunette. She was a total bitch when she wanted.

"I know! Meghan, would you like to..." Sophia said when she was interrupted by Candace

"Would you like to come with us for just a sec?" Candace said

Sophia, Regina and Candace took Meghan out of the chemistry classroom without permission and went outside the school to "talk"

"Where was I at? Would you like to... BE THE GARBAGE!!!" Candace said throwing Meghan into the garbage and closing the place "Tell me, do you want to be Puth's girlfriend? Guess what? That's not going to happen!" Candace threw soda on Meghan's face "I'll get you a whole day in detention"

Candace, Sophia and Regina left the place to go back to school. Meghan got out of the container and went back to school with a terrible smell and appearance.

She entered the bathroom to wash her hair. When she was about to leave, she heard moans. Somebody was moaning in the bathroom.

Meghan got close to a door, there was a girl moaning and shouting so loudly, she was so curious she opened the door and saw Charlie having sex with Candace.

Meghan's jaw dropped. She even took a photograph when they weren't watching.

"What the fuck with you?!" Candace asked throwing her heels to her face, hurting her. "Leave bitch! You fucking slut better take your ass out of here! Now!"

Meghan left with tears in her eyes. Candace was so right. So, so right.

A few hours later, she was at her house with a little chocolate cupcake. She wanted to forget what happened in the garbage container and what she saw in the girls bathroom.

She put a candle on the cupcake and lighted it up. She then got her eyes closer to it.

"Happy 13th birthday, Meghan" she said blowing the candle.