forty three

troye's eyelids fluttered open slowly, his heart beating faintly as he found himself hooked to the different tubes and in a hospital, the beeping sound of the ecg machine filling up the machine.

He breathed heavily, his hands itching as a nurse entered his room and saw him conscious.

"Oh you are finally awake, sweetie. Its been almost a week since we pumped your stomach and did the surgery," the nurse said softly as she sat at the corner of the bed, smiling at Troye and Troye's feet curled as he felt some cold shiver run down his spine.

It felt like something was horribly wrong. It felt like a big part of him had been taken away from him and he felt so lonely and empty inside that it was becoming difficult to be expressed in words.

"You look anxious darling and your heart rate is picking up, you should calm down a little bit and relax, love," the nurse suggested him.

Troye breathed heavily, his voice weak as he asked, "Where is Connor?"

The nurse suddenly changed her expression, Troye panicked.

"Where is he? I knew he was here... I felt him touching my hand and I could hear him talking to me," Troye said.

"He is not anymore, love. He donated his heart to you since your pill overdose had affected your heart," The nurse said quietly.

And troye sobbed quietly.