{17} Violent Acts.

{17} Violent Acts.

VOTE COMMENT & FOLLOW (pls)

"Hello?" I say in a groggy voice.

"Hey Amelia, come to Stiles's place now," Scott says fast.

"What why?" As I ask him, he hangs up on me.

I slowly get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I quickly brush my hair out and put it in a messy bun. My makeup was still intact and ok looking apart from the lipstick, so I remove it and apply the same shade once again. I was still in my dress from the party, so I quickly undress and put on shorts and an oversized t-shirt which was Ryan's. I put on a pair of socks and go downstairs. I look over to the coach to see my father not there. He is either at work for another night shift, or he decided to go to his bed. I grab an apple on the counter and get my keys and exit the house. I get inside my car and drive to Stiles's place as quick as I could. I knocked on the door and was greeted with Sheriff Stilinski.

"Hey, Sheriff. Are Stiles and Scott here?" He nods and escorts me to them. I enter his room, and they are near a table talking. Stiles was circling a few things, crossing out some other stuff as we come in.

"So this kid is the real killer?" Sheriff Stilinski asks.

"Yeah."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Dad come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common" Stiles explains quickly.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class." I wish I could put some input in this, but I have no idea what to say.

"Alright, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?"

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything" Stilinski says.

"Scott, Amelia do you believe this?" Stilinski questions looking at Scott and me.

"Uhm it's hard to explain how we know this, but you just got to trust us. We are aware it's Matt. Like one hundred percent" I say. They way I spoke made it seem like I wasn't sure that it was Matt, but I had a feeling it was.

"Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, they'd arrest him." Stiles exclaims. They continue talking for a while.

"Trust you?" The sheriff questions.

"Trust- trust Scott? And Amelia?" Stiles responds.

"Amelia and Scott I trust" I smile at Stiles sticking my tongue out like a kid. He rolls his eyes in response.

The boys all get into my car, and we drive to the sheriff station hoping that they'd let us in to look at the evidence. We get to the front desk, and a woman is working her night shift.

"It's two in the morning." She says. I look at my watch and see that she is correct.

"Believe me; I wouldn't be here if it weren't extremely important."

"We have to look at the hospital stuff first," I tell the boys.

"Why?" They respond in sync.

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson apart from the woman in the hospital. The pregnant woman. So someone must've seen Matt at the hospital since he had to kill her himself.