New: Gun Shots And Headaches

Carol's pov:

I was startled awake by gun shots and screams. I looked around to see Daryl gone, I tried to get up but realised I was still tied to the stupid branch so after untying my belt and putting it back on my pants I carefully climbed down the tree.

The last branch was wobbly and it almost broke under my weight but another gun fire and yell made me jump down in fright bringing the branch with me.

I looked around and still couldn't see Daryl anywhere, I took out my gun and walked slowly and quietly towards the gunfires. I got back to the road and the truck was still there 'what the hell?' I walked back through the woods stabbing the stray walkers on my way.

After a while of hopeless searching for Daryl I leant against a tree in desperate need of water, when a cry of sorrow- I guess ranging through my ears I hoping it was Daryl, when I saw an opening I sprinted seeing as I didn't have much to lose anyway.

Once in the opening I saw Daryl, I was about to shout his name when I saw him turn a corner out of my site. I followed quietly so he wouldn't hear me, he took out 2 'walkers' that were feeding on people as I hid behind a car. Daryl took out an arrow and wiped it on his shirt before stopping dead in his tracks. 'was he.... crying?' I shifted a little to get a better view of what he was staring it, a walker eating someone.

The walker then looked up at Daryl with guts hanging from its mouth, I covered my mouth trying not to gage. The walker walked towards Daryl trying to grab him but Daryl pushed it away with a grunt, it walked forwards again but he shoved it back more. This walker was getting agitated, when it walked to him again Daryl pushed his knife into its shoulder falling to the ground with it. He stabbed it multiple times in the head before falling back and crying his heart out, I stood up slowly and walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder. I didn't expect Daryl to cling to me and start sobbed into my T-shirt, I rubbing his back soothingly as he sniffed.

We stumbled back to the truck as Daryl still had hold of my shirt, sniffing. I was the only thing supporting his weight, if I moved Daryl would fall over so I decided to snake a arm around his weight and thrown his arm over my shoulder. "you know its only a walker" I whispered, breaking the silence "no" Daryl shook his head "that was ma brother" I stopped and looked up at him, not having anything to say we carried on walking in silence.

James' pov:

"Yes!" Logan cheered, he just found out he could ride Daryl's bike. "yeah, don't get too attached" Megan joked making me miss Tilly and how she made jokes and was mean but in a funny way.

"James?" I looked up and noticed megan in front of me "you dont have to go you know, you can stay with Tilly" I shook my head and walked back "I could.... I could never forgive myself if something happened to you two as you were getting things for MY girlfriend" she nodded her head in understanding then got on the bike behind Logan.

"hey! where am I going to sit?" Logan smirked as I glared at him "you can take my truck" I turned around at the slightly gruff voice "Hershel. I.... are you sure?" he nodded and tossed,me the keys "look Logan! looks like you don't need to ride the bike now" I smiled evily as Logan shut off the bike. "I hate you" he grumbled walking passed me. "but I love you" I joked watching him get into the truck, well that made me feel better anyway.

I drove the truck while Megan was in the passenger seat and Logan was in one of the back seats. "so its bad enough that I couldn't ride the bike but now I have to sit in the back?" I chuckled at Logan's annoyed face as Megan nodded "yes logie cos all bad boys sit in the back" I didn't know how she ment that and I don't think I want to know.

I turned a corner onto a little dirt path and saw some shops come into view. When we stopped we each took two shops each; I took the clothes and weapon shops while Megan food shops and Logan had the two medical shops as he knew what to find. "ok ever spread out, if you come in contacts with walkers yell" "but yelling will attract them genius" I shook my head at Megan trying to take lead and Logan being a smartly ass. "hey!" they both looked up at me "your both very pretty. now can we get this done so we cab go back?" they both nodded.

Megan's pov:

I grabbed a basket and started throwing in whatever food I could find; cans, packets, tins and there's was quite a lot "this place hasn't been touched" I whispered to myself in disbelief.

Just then I heard a rattle and a can come rolling to my feet, I picked it up and turned it to look at the label "broccoli?" I looked up and saw about 4 walkers stumbling my way, knocking things over. I hid behind some shelves as they walked pass me, I got up and slowly walked behind them while taking out my knife. I stabbed the closest walker to me in the back of the head making it fall down 'Oh My God! I just realised! where's Kendall and Lucy?!' I shook my head 'good. got loads of walkers on you ass and your wondering where Kendall and Lucy are?' I hid back behind the shelves and let the walkers stumbled out the open door, I stood up and watched them go.

I suddenly had a banging headache and realised I've been bashed in the head 'great' I thought before blacking out.

AWWW! I WATCHED THE WALKING DEAD WHEN MERLE DIED AND I CRIED SO MUCH! NOT COS MERLE WAS DEAD AND BECAUSE DARYL WAS SOBBING HIS LITTLE HEART OUT! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YOU NEED TOO, JUST GO ON YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN 'THE WALKING DEAD MERLE DIES' IT'S HORRIBLE! ANYWAY.... ENOUGH JABBER. DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? IT HAD A BIT OF MEGAN COS SHE DOESN'T GET ENOUGH AND THAT END BIT WAS SO RANDOM BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! UNTIL NEXT TIME :) XOXO