Chapter 4

Lilly's POV

When we heard Ryan's voice we froze, and looked at the door I spaced out tell I saw my brother come to the door and looked over at Amel and gave her a look. After the boys got comfortable we all talked after awhile of talking I zoned out and got a flashback.
~Flashback~
I was walking down the halls of the high school heading out the door when a group of kids came and made comments about my mom dieing and my dad not wanting me and my brother hating me. how they did that tell I had tears pouring down my face. After they left I ran home and cried my eyes out, I ended breaking a vase and it cut me a little I felt less pain then before. I grabbed it and kept on slicing tell up and down my arms were red with blood and open I patched it up and cleaned up the mess and went to bed.
~End of flashback~

I sat tugging on the ends of my sleeves and strained my ears to hear what they were saying I heard nothing after a little while I looked up to see them looking at me worriedly I looked at them with a questioning face. Did I say something wrong? If I did what did I say? I then looked at all of them and then felt like someone poured water over my face only then did I realize that I was crying. "did I say something?"