Chapter 19

Amelia's Pov:
Brandon and I were in his car heading home. It was a quiet drive to my house. not sure why but it was. When we got there I saw Lily beside Ryan looking at us. "Hey Lily." I said as I sat in front of her "Are you okay Amel?" she said looking at my leg. "Yeah I'm fine. I only needed a few stitches." I said. With me saying that Ryan opened his eyes and looked at me and said " How many stitches is a few?" I looked at him and replied "Not many at all Ryan." He looked at me and rolled his eyes and said "Whatever you say Amel."
Ryan was concerned about me in a way, a strange way. He never showed that he cared or that he was worried, but he is my brother of course I am going to know everything about him. Ryan and I weren't always close but I know he was worried about me. "Lets go up to my room" I said talking to everyone. Lily and I fell asleep on the bed and Ryan and Brand fell asleep on the floor.
When I woke up I say the guys still asleep but their phones was going off. I woke Lily up and we grabbed their phones and I saw a text on Brandon's phone from Adriana and Lily saw a text from Amanda, that said "Don't forget about our date tonight!". With that I put down Brandon's phone and texted Jonathan and Lily texted Bailey, the guys we met from five guys. We asked them if they wanted to hang out and sure enough they said yes, so we got ready and by the time we got ready the guys woke up. "Where are you two going looking like that?" Brandon asked looking at what I was wearing. we were wearing . "Don't worry about it. You two just worry about your dates that you have tonight" I said finishing up my eye makeup. "What are you talking about?" he said looking at me. I rolled my eyes and Lily and I started to head out the door when Brandon grabbed my wrist and said "Please don't go." I looked at him and said "You messed up, I should have known better than to trust you."