Chapter 30

Brandon's POV:
I woke up next to Amelia. She looked so beautiful when she was asleep, I thought I would be nice and go down stairs and make breakfast. I cooked eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, pancakes, waffles, and made orange juice. I finished breakfast and set the table and even had flowers for Amelia and Lily. I ran upstairs and went into Amelia's room and sat on her bed and kissed her good morning. She woke up and said "Hey baby. Good morning. What smells good?" I smiled. I can't believe she called me baby, that made my heart melt. I said "I cooked breakfast for everyone babe." she smiled and said "That was sweet of you." She got out of bed and changed into a Heat jersey and shorts and had her hair curled and did her make up, she was wearing black knee high converse. She looked beautiful as always.
I went into Ry's room and woke them up and told them breakfast was done Ryan came down stairs before the girls did and I handed him the flowers I had for Lily which was her favorite, white roses and told him to give them to her when she sits down, he nodded. Amel and Lily came downstairs both looked beautiful. Ryan handed Lily the white roses and I handed Amelia her flowers which was red roses her favorite. We sat down and ate while we planned what we could do today because tomorrow we were going to see my aunt. Lily and Amel were talking and they decided we could all go to the mall today. That sounded fun I just hope no one hit on them because I didn't feel like getting in a fight because of some stupid guys.
So we went to the mall and the girls went to forever 21 and Ry and I went with them. They left forever 21 with just some shoes. Ry and I took the girls into zumies and they went around the whole store just looking at clothes. Ry and I looked at some long boards and snap backs, we bought two marijuana long boards and two marijuana snap backs and the girls bought shorts and some tops. We had fun, we went to spencer's next and let Amel and Lily look at there jewelry, Amel bought a 12 pack of nose rings, and three pair of earrings for her ears and two belly button rings, Lily bought three belly button rings and two pair of earrings. We went to the food court and ate McDonalds, after eating McDonalds we went to hot topic and Ry and I bought some black shirts and jeans, the girls told us to get some shorts as well caus e we might need them. We had a good time until two guys came in and started hitting on Amel and Lily, Ry and I went over there and we asked "Can we help you two?" they looked at us and said "No we are just talking to these two beautiful girls." "Well you are talking to our girl friends so can you please leave now." I said looking at them with my hands clentched into fists. With me saying that they left immediately after, I had a feeling that wouldn't be the last we heard from them.
After going to the mall, the girls decided to surprise us and gave me directions that lead us to a beach house. Amel and Lily got out of the car and said were here, you guys can get out now. "Why are we here?" I asked. "This is my dad's beach house. It has been paid off and everything we just never came here, but my dad told me about it and told me exactly where it was at." Amel said. "Why didn't he ever tell em about it?" Ry asked looking said. "Because he didn't want mom to know that he had this and that is why it wasn't in his will. He told me that if we wanted we can live here instead of the old house and besides we all have graduated anyways. So what do you guys say, wanna live here so no one knows where we are?" Amel said curiously. "Sure why not we can all just get away from our parents." I said and Lily and Ry nodded in agreement. We all got dressed and went out to the ocean. I knew what I was going to do tomorrow, I am going out to get Amel a ring and propose to her on the beach.