Chapter 18

Brandon's Pov:
Amel and I went to the beach after she got her stitches. "Are you okay?" I asked her 

"Yeah I'm fine." she said looking down at the ground. She looked so beautiful and she probably didn't even know it. I've known this girls since we were little and I have always liked her. "Let's sit down" I said pointing at rock beside the lifeguards tower. "Sure." she said sitting on the rock. I sat beside her and placed my arm around her, she laid her head on my shoulder. "You look so beautiful" I said looking down into her eyes. "Well, thank you. I just wish your dad would have never even showed up at my house tonight." she said. "I know. I hope he stays in jail for awhile." I said looking away from her eyes. My dad ruins everything in life, especially when he is drunk. He has never been there for me and Lily why now. My dad has only became a drunk after our mom died. He had never been this bad and has never cared where me and Lily have been as long as he didn't have to see us. "Are you okay?" Amel asked me snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah I'm fine." I replied looking at her. I leaned into kiss Amel and when I did I felt her kiss me back. This is someone I love and she doesn't seem to understand that. Amel is someone I want to be with and I mean that, if only she knew that. After a long pause Amel pulled away and said "Maybe we should get back to the house." I looked at her and said "Okay let's go." We got in my car and left on our way home.