Chapter 34

Amelia's POV:
I woke up to Lily jumping on the bed saying "Get up an come eat breakfast!!!" As she left the room I rolled over and saw blue eyes staring at me affectionately. Bran pulled me into a kiss and said "Good morning beautiful." I smiled as I went down stairs and ate breakfast, after breakfast I went back upstairs and grabbed my change of clothes and got into the shower, after my shower I got changed into , and wore the beautiful ring Bran had proposed to me with. Bran also took a shower and got ready. We were waiting for Lily and Ry to come down stairs so we could leave to go see their aunt. They came down stairs and we left in Bran's 2016 convertible.
We arrived at his aunt's house and walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. We waited for the door to open a few seconds later, their aunt opened the said "Hello everyone, how are you this morning?" we all looked at her and said "We are good", she invited us in. She told us we could sit down and Bran sat beside me and Lily sat beside Ry. She said "Who are these two?" Bran looked at me and looked back at her and said "This is my fiancé Amelia" and Lily said "This is my boyfriend Ryan." She nodded and said "Why did you pick her to be your fiancé ? I mean you can find someone way prettier than her. And Lily you can do so much better than him. You guys can do so much better than them." I looked at Bran and looked at Lily and took off the ring he gave me and threw it at his aunt and said "Your right he can do better than me, but I someone like you to tell him that about me right in front of my face, why do you have to be so rude about it.?" She just looked at me with a smirk on her face.
I let my self out of her house and ran into the wooded part in front of her house it was surprisingly thick and I was well hidden where no one could find me and I started wondering around and eventually led me to the park a few miles from our beach house , I wondered into the woods and there I found and old tree house that was run down, so I went into it and hid and began to cry my self to sleep. I heard my phone going off but chose not to answer or even look to see who it was, I just continued to sleep and have no contact with any one.