Chapter 25

Amelia's POV:
I had to go get Lily from the bar, because Bran called me and said "You guys need to get here now! Your mom is here and my dad is here and let's just say things aren't going to well because they both are drunk." 

"My mom is home!!! I'm drunk and so is Lily how am I suppose to get back, you and Ry can't leave because I don't trust your dad." I said. He paused for a minute and then said "Just get home and be careful if anything happens to either of you, I'm not sure what I will do" with him saying that I said bye and hung up and went to find Lily. I found her but I had to help her to the car because she fainted on me. We were heading back to my house.

I wonder why my mom was home, she was never home but she was always drunk if she did show up. She stayed gone for weeks, even months because of her job and she never really liked me after what happened with one of her ex boyfriends. She hated me, every time she was drunk she would beat me in my head, kick me, pull my hair, punch me in my stomach, and kick me, I just hoped she wasn't like this now.
I will never forget what she just let her boyfriend do to me and then called me a liar.

*Flash back*

I was 10 years old and my mom was at work and her boyfriend was home and so was I. I was in my room on my bed and playing with my dolls and I heard my door open and I looked up and saw my mom's boyfriend who was drunk. He walked over to me and climbed on my bed and pinned me down I fought back and I got him off of me, but he stood up and yanked me up by my shirt and took his belt off and beat me and then tore my clothes off and raped me and after he was done he told me if I wouldn't have fought back it wouldn't have been so bad and whispered in my" I hope you enjoyed it". After he said that he left and soon after he left my mom came home and walked in my room and slammed my door, she was drunk as well.
She said that I was a useless piece of shit and I deserved to die. I told her what happened and she slapped me so hard I fell to the floor and called me a whore for saying such words. She left and came back with a belt in her hand and beat me on my back, legs, arms, and face. After she left I then started to cry my own mother wouldn't believe me about what happened.

*End of flash back*

I was driving home and I couldn't help but get upset. When we reached my house I seen my mom and Lily's dad and they both looked at me as I walked in the house. "Where is Lily " her dad ask drunk as ever. "Get out of my house now!" I replied know I was drunk my self. "Stop your bullshit Amelia, just tell him where his daughter is and stop being a bitch." my mom said stumbling over to me. I looked at her and said " As far as I am concerned you can leave to and don't come back" I replied she looked at me in shock and she slapped me and I turned my head and balled my fist up and hit her and said "I'm tired of your fucking abuse and drinking habits. 

No one knows the truth about you, why don't you tell them how you beat me and how your boyfriend raped me when I was 10" I said. she looked at me and said "Not this again you lying bitch." I looked at her and said "It's bad that you believe him over me and you don't pay any bills here or anything its me and Ryan who pay the bills and keep food in the house. You have a different house so you can get out of my house both of you now." I said looking at them. They looked at me and paused for a minute then left. I told Bran where Lily was and she needs to be brought in because she was drunk. Ry and Bran went to get her and we all went into the master bedroom and laid her down and let her sleep for awhile. I went to my room and Bran came with me, Ry stayed with Lily. I laid on my bed and Bran laid beside me and held me in his arms.