Chapter 33

Lilly's POV:
When we walked down to the beach, looked up at Ryan smiling and every so often he would look down at me with a smile and soft eyes. When we got to my brother I looked away from Ryan and at him and Amel. "We are here." I watched as he turned around and watched him do the cutest thing ever. "Amelia we have known each other for a long time now and Lily thinks of you as her sister and we have been in love with each other since we have known each other," And as he knelt down on one knee and said the rest. "will you make me the happiest guy in the world by marrying me?" And as he finished that he pulled out a black case and opened it and we all saw the beautiful engagement ring it held. I also watched as my best friend pulled my brother up and crashed their lips together and said yes. As she said that I felt Ryan hug me from behind, I turned around and hugged him back and pecked his lips and hugged him closer to me. When we got to the house again, me and Ryan walked to the living room and watched the scary movie with Amel and Bran. When it was over we walked to the rooms and got ready for bed. I fell asleep cuddled into Ryan's chest.
When I woke up I felt scarily energized, I ended up waking Ryan up and having him come with me and make breakfast. When we were done I woke up the other two and finished my food before anyone else and ran to the shower before Ryan. When I washed out the strawberries and cream conditioner and hopped out of the shower and dried off and realized I forgot to bring a change of clothes and opened the door and saw Ryan and thought of a plan. I wrapped the towel tight around me and opened the door more and walked over to the dresser and pulled the clothing i wanted out and slowly pushed it back and tried to get to the bathroom door again but right as I turned toward the door I heard a voice. "What are you trying to even do?" I turned to him and motioned to the towel and clothes . And walked to the door and shut it and got , I opened the door this time fully dressed and walked over to Ryan and sat down next to him and pulled his lips to mine. After pulling away i looked into his eyes and reminded him about my visit with my aunt and told him to just dress up casual. When he came back dressed with wet hair I laughed and brought him back to the bathroom and blow dried his hair and watched him put it in place. I grabbed his hand and walked down stairs and saw the other two ready, I led the way to the car and we all got in me and Ryan in the back and Amel and bran in the front. We drove to the address that I was given, We got out of the car and walked to the gates of hell.