Chapter 6

Charlottes POV

School has finished and I'm now at work with Henry. I'm so glad we have made up. I hate fighting with my best friend. We are talking a lot and that makes me happy. I think I should tell him about what me and Luke were talking about this morning. "So...um... You know how me and Luke were talking this morning?" I asked, avoiding eye contact with Henry. "Oh, yea, I thought I saw you two talking." Henry said back to me. "Well...um... Luke asked me out on a second date. I hope that's ok with you." I asked. Oh no, I hope he doesn't get angry at me again, we just made up. "Oh, yea, Charlotte I'm really happy for you." He said smiling at me. He was definitely trying his hardest to act cool because I noticed he was clenching his fists. "Thank you, Henry." I said. I shuffled closer to Henry, since we were sitting on the couch in the man cave. I put my arm around his shoulder and he did the same to me. I kind of felt bad that I was making Henry be all supportive of me and Luke, when I could tell he was only trying to protect me. I'm not angry at him or anything, but why is it so hard for him to support my relationship with Luke? It's fine now though, he's trying his hardest which is cute! Wait, did I just say cute... About Henry? What the heck? Do I feel sorry for Henry or do I... Have feelings for Henry? Is Henry unsupportive or is he... Jealous? Do I like Henry? Does Henry like ME?!

Woah guys such a short chapter! Sorry bout dat! But it's actually really late and I have school tomorrow so... Yea! Did u like this chapter? Hope u did! It actually took me a while to write! Ok so I wanna know a bit more about u ppl, so in comments, tell me what country u live in! I live in Australia🇦🇺
Pls vote, comment and follow💗luv u ppl thx for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter of 'lies'😻