Day 2

Nathaniel's POV

"Oh my gods!" I yelled. I woke up to Natalie standing beside me, sword ready. "Shut up." she hissed, "I think someone is following me." "So you bring them here where I am?" I asked a little more quietly this time. "I didn't know what to do. Besides you can kill." She replied still tense and paying attention. "Look just get your dagger ready and be on guard." I thought for a minute. "No." I said as I got up and gathered my stuff. "I am not going to fight along side you." She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Nathaniel..." she started then wiped her eyes. "Fine then, kill me!" For a second my heart stopped. She wants me to....kill her, I thought. "No!"I yelled. As we talked about this someone walked out behind Natalie. He gave a little smirk. My eyes widen as he raised his ax."Natalie look out!" I yelled as I launched myself at her to knock her down. The guy was caught off guard and stumbled backwards. "Nathaniel get off of me!" Natalie yelled as she cut me with her sword. "Natalie what the hell is wrong with you!?" I yelled back. The other guy grimaced and left. Natalie was still swinging her sword. "Natalie he left!" I yell as I dodge one swing after another. "I don't care," she started, "this is just between us." This was so unfair. My dagger wasn't even drawn and she is just attacking me. At camp she never did this. She always let you get your weapon unsheathed. "Natalie! Stop this!" I yelled. She kept swinging. Fine she wants to play this way, I thought. I dodged and got my knife ready. My boots digging into the soil. She looked surprised I actually pulled my dagger. See I'm not a ruthless child. I tend to be more caring than most. But I wasn't going to let my sister kill me. If I had to I would kill her. So I launched at her. Her eyes widened as I got closer. She raised her sword and deflected me. I flew somewhat to the side and hit a tree. I got back up and dived. She swung as I hit the ground and slid. I knocked her feet from under her. She landed on her back with a high pitched scream that hurt my ears. I hurried up and got to my feet. As soon as I was up I got hit in the head with a sword hilt. I fell to the ground and held my head. "Nathaniel, why did you make me do this?" She said as she got closer to my face. She took out a knife and put it to my throat. "Nathaniel I am so so-" She didn't get to finish her sentence. She fell to the ground. With my dagger in her side. "Natalie!" I screamed while tears welled up in my eyes. "Nathaniel it's okay." Natalie coughed up. Blood spilling from her side and mouth. "Nathaniel you have to win this. For yourself, for me, and for mom." Tears were now rolling down my face. "Natalie...I didn't mean to." I said quietly. But then there was a rustle in the bushes. "Nathaniel go." She pulled the dagger out of here side. "Natalie I can't con-" Nathaniel started before someone from the rustling bushes emerged. "Nathaniel!" Natalie yelled. I grabbed my dagger, turned, and sliced. Blood went somewhat everywhere. I turned around again and run away. Natalie I'll miss you. I'll will win this for you.