First Day part 2

Rileigh's POV

Crap....Crap crap crap! I semi-screamed in my mind. I will die, I will die, I WILL DIE! When the cannon went off to tell us to go, I ran to grab a bag. Unfortunately the Ares girl, Keira maybe, got there first. Crap run! My brain screamed. To be completely honest I didn't expect to run into people. "Be a good little girl and come here." she said. She was blood thirsty. "N-n-no," I stammered, "I won't do what you say." Keira looked pretty angry with me on this and took a knife from the side pocket of the bag. "Come here." she said more intensely.
"Rileigh run!" I heard Victor yell. Keira lunged at me and she oddly missed. I let my instincts have my body and do what was needed. So I ran to the cornucopia. Which was mistake number one. A knife flew towards me from the side and stuck into my arm. "Shit!" I yelled as I continued to run. I took the knife from my arm and whimpered in pain. As I kept running towards the center, a body hit me. The person landed on top of me and murmured in my ear. "Pretend you dead. Don't move and don't struggle." The person got up and I saw that it was my brother, Victor. As soon as he got off a cannon went off. Kiera came over and made sure was dead by kicking me around. Then an arrow shot from somewhere and missed Kiera. She ran off towards the woods. I waited there for what seemed like forever and then got up. I looked around and saw three bodies that weren't pretending to be dead. I walked over to get whatever they had that could perhaps be useful. The first body I checked was Trevor. He seemed to have his skull smashed in. I checked him and found a canteen full with water and a dagger. I walked over to the second person. It looked like Madison. She had a weird wound in her stomach. I felt kind of sorry for her. She died before she got anything or she was already checked. I walked in the cornucopia. I found someone. ALIVE! So what do I do? Continue looking at them until they realize I'm here. Hell I don't even have a weapon drawn. When the girl turned around she didn't seem surprised to see me. "Gald your alive child of Zeus." The girl said. "Yeah. I am too." I replied. Of course I am why would I want to die. She chuckled. "So are you going to let me by?" It took me a moment to remember that I was blocking the exit. "Uhhh sure." I nodded and step aside. The girl walked by me and ran into the woods. Then someone came up behind me.