Day 2

Kenzi POV

"So if one of us don't win who do you want to win?" I asked Lexi. Me and her ran into each other wandering around a lake. Because we are totally going to kill someone. "I think I want Natalie or Emma to win." She replied. "What about you?" "I want Victor to win. Mainly because of how cute he is." Let's be honest, Victor is very cute. Not just physically but mentally too. "Ew he looks like Medusa!" "Shut it Lexi," I hissed "I'd rather not be dead on day two."

We walked around for a few minutes before we heard a growl. "Kenzi...I think we have a follower..." Lexi whispered. We looked around to see what it could be possibly. Lexi needs to run. She has no weapons what so ever. The ground was shaking now. "Lexi...let's get out of here." I said as soon as the ground stopped shaking. I turned around and ran into a....leg. A very hairy leg. "Cyclops!" Lexi yelled as she ran into the opposite direction. Thanks Lex. "Lexi where the hell are you going?" I yelled as I got my dagger ready. There was no reply from her but the Cyclops swung it's sickle. "Ah!" I screamed as I dodge the blade part but when I got up I got hit with the chain. "Ungh!" I was hit into a tree. I slid down. I looked where the chain hit me and I saw that my arm was bent the wrong way. I lifted myself up and tried to get away, but the one eyed monster grabbed me. Crack! I heard the bones in my body cracking. Even if I did get out of this and run away, I wouldn't be able to fight with these injuries. But then out of no where an arrow came from a tree. "Gwah!!!" The cyclops screamed in pain as an arrow pierced it's hand.

The giant, one eyed beast dropped me. "Ungh!" I screeched. I started to crawl away, but something, no someone grabbed my hair. "Haha you think just because I chased off a giant, that I'll let you go?" This is what I was kind of worried about. Now, I am going to get killed by the person who 'saved' me. I still haven't looked to see who it was. "Before you kill me, who are you?" I asked. Because you know, that's something you ask always. "Doesn't matter." She said. I heard that voice around camp. It was a new camper? An archer. "Lexi!" I screamed. Maybe she was alive maybe she could save me. "LEXI!" There was no reply. "Haha it's funny you think that she is going to help you." The girl said, "As soon as she saw me, She ran away." I flinched at that idea. "LEXI HELP ME!" I continued to scream. "Too bad. I'll make this as painful as possible." She took my broken arm and extended it farther than I should when in this state. "AHHHHH!" I screamed. She took her knife and cut my arm. "NO!" I tried to buck her off but I was too weak. "Stay still!" The girl yelled. She took my hair and pulled it hard enough to pull some of it out. "AH!" Where was Lexi? Did Lexi do what this bitch told me? Run. The girl took two arrows and shoved them in my hand, one arrow each. "AHH DAMN YOU! GODS!" The girl laughed. "Bye bye Lexi." She cut a huge gash in my side and run off. When she ran I saw part of her face. JACQUELYN!! "AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. I lied there. The last thing I heard was a cannon.

Outside of the arena

"Percy," Said a girl, " Can you help me with Callie?" A little girl waddled out of the kitchen to the man, Percy. "Of course!" Percy exclaimed. Percy picked up the little girl and kissed her forehead. "Hey, Annabeth, you've been working all day, why don't you sit and talk about something." A blonde head girl with a Yankees cap on walked over to a chair and sat down. "Is it about the games?" She asked. "Yeah, we need to stop them." Annabeth looked horrified my this idea. "What? How!" "I dunno...how do you kill a god?" Percy asked playfully. "Percy, even if you could do that, you couldn't get closer to them. Hera would probably turn you into a cow before you got there. I don't know if you know or not but I date stay married to cows." Percy laughed at this. "Well what do we do? We can't ask Titans and we can't ask Giants." Annabeth thought for a minute. "Maybe...no she wouldn't." Annabeth pondered on that thought. "Hmmm I'll think about it."

Percy got up. "While you are doing that.  I'm going to hop in the shower." Percy took his shirt off to revealeda present to Annabeth. "Percy Jackson!" Annabeth yelled. "Did you get a tattoo?" Percy shrugged and walked off. Annabeth got a closer look and the tattoo read 'Annabeth Chase-Jackson'. Annabeth got super excited about and blushed. Then she realized where the tattoo was. It was on his weak spot from the River of Styx. Annabeth tried hard not to freak out, but couldn't hold it in. She ran towards Percy and jumped on his back. Percy was slightly caught off gaurd and fell down. Percy turned around. "What the he-" Annabeth didn't let him finish his sentence before she kissed him.