Training part 1

Hailey's Pov

     I was not happy when I woke up. I was laying in a puddle of freaking sweat. I just sat there hoping I will wake up from this terrible dream. But of course I didn't. But the dream I did have was terrible. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. When I turned on the shower I was surprised by the few seconds of coldness and then it got better. I got to Thinking about my dream.

     I was in the woods, during the games I assume, and I was being chased. By what sounded like a hellhound. Then I was running up a volcano. Then I was drowning.

    A knock at the door made me lose concentration. "Ms. Absher? " said an innocent voice. "Yeah." I replied. "It is almost time to go to the training room." She said "Okay I will be out in a few minutes." I said. The lady closes the door. I finish washing my hair and dry off. I put my hair in a ponytail and walk out of the suit with clothes I was provided with. The lady escorted me to the training room.

Madison's Pov

     The training room was freaking huge. There were bows, daggers, swords, and crossbows. I was eyeballing the crossbow. That was going to be my weapon. For one main reason. I don't know how to use it so I might accidentally shoot myself.

     "Okay attention tributes." A man said loudly. Unfortunately that is how he talked through his intro. "This is the training room. There will be no fighting each other save that for the arena." He looked at the Ares kids. "Also there are a bunch of different activities for you guys to practice. That's all and good luck." He left and we were just standing there. Nathaniel was the first to move. He went to the weapons and chose a dagger and went to a separate room. Me and Natalie followed him. "We need to survive. " Natalie said. "You think." Nathaniel replied. He wasn't as soft in front of a small group of people. "Hey what about us going to the final three? Then it is the best Demigods for themselves." I asked trying hard for an alliance. I hoped it was working.

      "Huh?" It seemed to catch Nathaniel off guard. Natalie seemed to take this in To consideration. "Final three?" She asked taking a thing of throwing knives. I took a crossbow and some bolts. "Yeah." I said. Nathaniel nodded and so did Natalie. "Okay, keep it on the low." I said.

I left and Nathaniel went into a different room to practice fighting skills. Natalie went to talk to Corey. I just walked around and looked innocent. That was my strategy.

Word count: 464