Come back

Dipper sat down next to the statue of his former lover. Bill and Dipper had secretly been in a relationship ever since the sock opera fiasco and they hadn't told anybody. Bill knew that he couldent show weakness or, even worse, feelings towards a human because his henchmaniacs could revolt against him and Dipper knew that his family wouldn't approve of his relationship with the demon. So they met in the shadows, untill Bill was destroyed in the mindscape   during weirdmageddon. The night after Dipper locked himself in his room and cryed. He sat on his small cot and sobbed for hours about his loss. The other pines had no clue what he was going through. They all thought that he should be happy and that he should be partying instead of mourning. But they had no idea.

"Please Bill give me a sign, I need you back." Dipper wispered hugging his knees tightly, tears leaking out of his eyes as he rocked back and forth next to the triangle demons statue. A noise came from the other side of the clearing and footsteps could be heard walking towards the boy. "Pinetree?" The figure asked in a familiar voice. "Bill?" Dipper looked  up and saw the infamous dorito demon in his human form. "That's me." Bill joked tears streaming down his face as he reached his hand down for the younger male to take. Dipper grabbed his hand and pulled him down into a hug. "God Bill don't ever leave me again I thought that I lost you!" Dipper sobbed as he squeezed the blonde tightly. "Don't worry Pinetree I won't leave you side ever again." Bill said before he leaned in and shared a passionate kiss with his lover.

Dipper shot up in his bed with fresh tear trails down his face. "Of course it was just a dream." He sighed covering his face with his hands as new tears dripped out his eyes. "Dipper come down for breakfast! It's pancaaakes!!" Mable called up to he twin brother. "Coming!" Dipper yelled back and stood up from his bed. "I miss you Bill, please come back."