Chapter VIII

Link's POV

Grabbing my gear and hastily putting it on, I ran outside. Servants whizzed past me oblivious as I ran through the courtyard and into the stable where Callaghan and the five trainees were 'caring' for their own horses. Idiots, they don't deserve horses. Their fumbling idiocy got most of them hurt in training. They over estimated themselves, especially Xylan. He was so confident in himself, he almost lopped off poor Pacri's arm.

Standing in front of me, the trainees blocking me too, Callaghan asked me, a smirk on his smug face. "sir Link, whatever are you doing out here?"

"I cant talk, Princess y/n has been kidnapped." Pushing my average frma through, I swiftly mounted Epona and rushed to the gate to find Callaghan had shut it on Epona's face. He was the biggest dickhead of them all. I glared at him. "why not take the trainees? It seems like it would be a good training."

"this is no joke, Callaghan! She is in true danger." I snapped. "they'll endanger her, me and each other!"

"then let them help you. Take the trainees, sir Link." Callaghan narrowed his eyes. No chance of reasoning, arrogant bastard. "fine, Sir Callaghan," I mocked his curt tone ad turned to the wide eyes trainees. "get on your horses and follow me, don't you dare slow me down." I growled. Smirking cockily, Callaghan opened the gates and I raced out. Xylan and Pacri caught up with me and paced alongside me whilst Tabuu and Fadril stayed behind slightly. Poor, idiotic Junos went too fast and was unable to stop in time so he went tumbling off his horse into a tree. The remaining quad snickered whilst I yelled back. "walk it off, Junos!" and carried on. Quickly and with an honourable determination, Junos caught up wit us with his poor ebony horse panting and about ready to collapse.

"sir Link, why agree to train us if you don't like us?" Xylan asked innocently. "none of your business, its Master Link to you."

"right, Master Link. Is it for princess Y/n?" I sped up my horse through the mountain pass. Pacri removed his helmet. "you don't want to do that," I spoke. "you need the protection from-" BANG! A fragment of rock fell from the peak of death mountain.

Parco narrowly missed it and quickly put his helmet back on. "r-right. Sorry Master Link."

I chuckled. "you don't have to call me that. Goddess, you're all so gullible. Im just Link."

"you aren't 'just link'," Pacri scoffed. "you're 'Link, hero of time' or 'Link, hero of hyrule' or 'Sir Link'. There is no 'just Link'. I mean, you saved Hyrule and Termina when you were a kid!"

"that's true. But only because I had no choice. I had to save the world, because nobody else was brave enough to."

"well we are. So you'd better make us good." Xylan laughed, his voice sounding like arrogant nails on a cocky chalkboard.

"I will try, if you have it in you," I winced out. "Come on, we should make it to Darks castle by noon tomorrow. HYAH!" Epona sped off towards the land of darkness.

They all followed with their own questions.

"how will we become as good as you?"

"when can we train?"

"when can we be men?"

Sighing, I stopped my horse and ordered them to fall in. they all fell off of their horses.

"now you'll listen to me, and you'll listen good. 50 push ups!" as they dropped and grunted, I couldn't help byut sing in frustration.

(L)Let's get down to business

(L)To defeat the Dark.

I looked down at the sloppy Junos and pulling him up by the chain mail.

(L)Did they send me daughters

(L)When I asked for sons?

He shook his head and went back to carry on.

(L)You're the saddest bunch I ever met

(L)but you can bet before we're through

(L)Mister, I'll make a man

(L)Out of you.

Junos was floundering and falling whiles the others kept.

(L)Tranquil as a forest

(L)But on fire within.

(L)Once you find your centre

(L)You are sure to win.

(L)You're a spineless, pale pathetic lot

(L)And you haven't got a clue.

(L)Somehow I'll make a man

(L)Out of you.

(T)I'm never gonna catch my breath

(P) Say goodbye to those who knew me

(J) Boy, was I a fool in school for cutting gym

(X)This guy's got them scared to death Hope he doesn't see right through me

(T) Now I really wish that I knew how to swim

[All] WE ARE MEN

(L)We must be swift as a coursing river

[men] WE ARE MEN

(L)With all the force of a great typhoon

[men] WE ARE MEN

(L)With all the strength of a raging fire

(L)Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

(L)Time is racing toward us

(L)'til the dark arrives.

(L)Heed my every order

(L)And you might survive.

I lifted Junos up and handed him his stuff.

(L)You're unsuited for the rage of war

(L)So pack up, go home you're through

(L)How could I make a man

(L)Out of you?

Determinedly angry, he went so fast I was almost impressed. Sweat poured from his face as we grunted to do it.

(all) WE ARE MEN

(L)We must be swift as a coursing river

(all) WE ARE MEN

(L)With all the force of a great typhoon

[men] WE ARE MEN

(L)With all the strength of a raging fire

(L)Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

(all) WE ARE MEN

(L)We must be swift as a coursing river

(all)WE ARE MEN

(L)With all the force of a great typhoon

(All)WE ARE MEN

(L)With all the strength of a raging fire

(L)Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

They all began to pant. I watched Junos, so proud of himself for keeping up.

"now hurry up. We'll be too late to help y/n if you keep this up."

//I had to....I'm not even sorry. Due to the incredibly poor update timing and sizes, you will recieve two today i have worked on very hard. I and very sorry for disappointing you all. Thank you.//