Chapter X

darks POV

My wrists writhed against my rusted shackles, the clinking and scratching of the chains sending a shiver down me. Skeletons rested beside me, wrists and hands having slipped from the shackles and landing in a grotesque puddle of the rotten flesh.

"you have a visitor, someone who is very eager to see you." The snivelling, worthless guard said. I failed my mission of kidnapping her and I fell I love, pitiful. Yet I felt no shame. "who does it happen to be?" I asked in the same stuck-up tone as the guard who now stood as though he had a sword up his ass. "lady y/n." my eyes shot open as I saw her in the doorway. "are you sure you don't want me here to watch you?" the guard asked. "If you did your job competently, you won't have to, I don't expect anyone to come in here other than me, and if there is, im gonna be so mad there's gonna be a rod up all your asses up to your necks, understood?" the guard nodded vigorously, locking her in with me. "Oh dark, there's going to be no trial. The execution's tomorrow." She rushed over and cried into my chest. My arms were shackled above me so all I could do was rest my head on hers. "You think this dungeon can hold me? Im offended my love, I have a brilliant plan and then I'll have you back in my arms again in my castle." I whispered in her ear. "Okay, dark. Why did you do that before? Why didn't you escape in the first place? You could've been killed!"
"Well, I had no other plans, besides, I wanted some challenges to show up Link."

"Alright my love, I'll see you tomorrow." She said as she left the room and it went back to being dark. "hey, you snivveling wretch, I demand to see link!" I barked. I heard soldiers and guards whispering. I sighed and groaned. "imbeciles." I hummed a tune, defiant and proud, like me.

Now the dark begins to rise

Save your breath, it's far from over

Leave the lost and dead behind

Now's your chance to run for cover

I don't wanna change the world

I just wanna leave it colder

Light the fuse and burn it up

Take the path that leads to nowhere

All is lost again

But I'm not giving in

I will not bow

I will not break

I will shut the world away

I will not fall

I will not fade

I will take your breath away

Fall

Watch the end through dying eyes

Now the dark is taking over

Show me where forever dies

Take the fall and run to Heaven

All is lost again

But I'm not giving in

I will not bow

I will not break

I will shut the world away

I will not fall

I will not fade

I will take your breath away

And I'll survive, paranoid

I have lost the will to change

And I'm not proud, cold-blooded fake

I will shut the world away

I will not bow

I will not break

I will shut the world away

I will not fall

I will not fade

I will take your breath away

And I'll survive; paranoid

I have lost the will to change

And I'm not proud, cold-blooded fake

I will shut the world away

Fall

"Wow, you're arrogant for a man who's going to die tomorrow. Could you get any more arrogant?" I heard the blonde version of me. "Says you pretty boy, how many girls have you friend zoned? Ruto, Zelda, tetra, malon, saria, ilia , wow, you sure are a heartthrob." I taunted. Link grabbed me by the throat. "Why do you taunt me, taking away the one I love, tarnishing my name and honour by kidnapping and murdering in my image, what's your gain?" link tightened his grip. "this." I choked as I clicked my fingers. Link and I swapped bodies, with him trapped and I free to wander. "Wait no, leave her alone dark!" link yelled from my body in my voice. I shut the door and locked him in. "don't let him out" I ordered the guards.

"Yes sir, you gonna make your move on Lady y/n today Mr. Link?" the guard raised his eyebrow. 'That little elf was going to make a move on my y/n? I knew she had two romeo's but... I never thought he would actually have the deku nuts to do anything, I feel...jealous' "Um, could you not tell anyone?" I tried my best to act like link and the guards laughed. "Alright mister link, go get her!" They yelled punching me lightly on the shoulder. I laughed slightly before navigating my way to y/n's room.

I knocked on her door to hear her sniffle. "Who is it?" she asked sadly, 'should I do this, link would be better for her, no matter, and I still have to do it for my master.' "It's me." I replied solemnly opening the door. I saw her pink tear-stained face and her clothes crumpled up as she lay on her bed. "They aren't going to give him a trial link, no matter if he kidnapped me, its not fair." She covered up our relationship just like we planned. I shut the door and laid next to her putting my arm around her, I had to make her feel better, stupid feelings, I could just kidnap her now but, no. "listen, no matter what we may think, dark link is smarter than we think, he'll break out and come back and I'll be here to protect you." I leaned in to kiss her.

"no link, I cant, I havent been honest, im in love with dark, you've been sweet and you've earned a piece of my heart but, dark owns the rest, please forgive me. Im sorry." She stood up and stood at the balcony while I moved to stand and watch her 'she would ruin her reputation and possibly lose the perfect fairy tale lover, to stay loyal to me, and I would do what I planned still.' I clicked my fingers and turned back into me. "dark!" she yelled, rushing to me and hugging me around the waist so hard that we fell on the bed. Her hugging me and me being a head higher. I flipped us over so I was pinning her to the bed and I kissed her fully with all the passion and soul I could muster. We heard a knock on the door and I kissed her goodbye and poofed away.

y/n's POV

turns out the knocks on my door after my kisses from dark was actually link busting into my room. I managed to get into a similar position as I was when he left me here, I even flattened out my hair. "where is he, was he here?" link asked, holding me in his arms. "who, what are you on about?" I asked him, this whole charade made me great at lying and acting. He leaned in to kiss me and before I could react our lips were touching and he was lacing his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I gasped and he pushed his tongue into my mouth, I must admit, he was a very good kisser. The love I felt for dark I now felt for Link, I had fallen for him too, great. I opened my eyes and pushed him away. "get out link, get out." I walked away, turning away and giving him a great view of my back. He sighed. "when will you realise that im doing this because I love you, I want to protect you at even the cost of hyrule." Link sighed before leaving me in my room. My heart skipped a beat but I stayed angry

74.4513