Chapter XII

"y/n, are you alright?" my brother asked, ashe. He had white hair, a seemingly angelic face and he was pretty much the male zelda. "I know things have changed so much for you, you know you can tell your big brother." He hugged me as I wept into his chest. "there are two boys, im already in love with, one who helps me have fun and he's pretty much, amazing, not like that," I continued seeing his face. "And there's another who is protective and caring and I don't know what to do." I cried again.

"y/n, no matter what, I will support whatever choice you make."

"what if the first guy I love is evil and the second boy I love is good?"

"ill even support you then with context." He lifted his well trimmed eyebrow. "whats this about?" unable to answer, I blurted out. "what if one of the boys I love was, say, dark link?"

"I draw the support line there, he's bad for you y/n, I'm going to take it as you used him as an example to test the limits of my support but anyone other than him would be fine. Good night." He kissed me on the forehead and I changed into my nightgown and went to sleep, mentally preparing myself for my brother's engagement ball.

*the next morning*

I yelped lightly as my corset was tightened. "sorry miss, this is for the ball, you're going to have to get used to wearing corsets, no more tunics and leggings or maids dresses, you'll be a princess soon, next heir to the throne." The maid (Elena) said.

She had pretty brown hair, tied in a messy bun. Shining prettily were her blue eyes, small tint of green in them. Sticking her tongue out in concentration, she carried on with my corset.

"doesn't that make me a target?" I asked, slightly breathless. "maybe, but who would want to kidnap a princess other than the shadow lord." She covered her mouth in a gaso with one hand before finishing off my corset. I turned to face her. "who's he?" I asked.

She tucked some loose curls from her face and behind her ear. "hes the one possible throne usurper left but he became disembodied a long time ago due to an attempt to become immortal, leaving that Dark Link fellow, to become the prince of evil."

"that's what they call him?" I asked causing her to nod. "there, all done." She said, I looked in the mirror at my cinched waist. I struggled to breathe but I'd get used to it. The maid then put a pure white dress on, knee length and with a rather poofy skirt and a laced pattern on the front of butterflies. 'thank you Ashe.' I thought to my brother who had obviously bought it for me. "thank you, you can leave now, I have cadets to train." I smiled sweetly and she left quickly, her boots clacking on the marble. I put on my white heels as I walked towards the training grounds where I saw the soldiers. Half looked me up and down, others wolf whistled and the rest were the ones that probably wouldnt get killed on the battle field and stayed as knights.

"looking sexy y/n!"

"awoo awooo!"

"dayum! Princess looks sexy!"

"anyone makes a comment about the dress, they will be the target." Every single cadet stood at attention ready and unfazed "alright, you know the drill, shoot at the targets, aim for the center." I watched from the back, watching their stances. They were doing brilliantly. Apart from Junos. "what are you doing here?" I heard someone ask me from behind. "training cadets." I stated simply to the blonde hero. "let me do it for you, it's the gentlemanly thing to do." Link offered. I Shook my head. "they're nearly done, they're almost masters." I looked to them but link pulled my face to his. "you look beautiful in that dress." He pulled me close by my hips. "did you hear that boys, we have our target!" I yelled to the cadets who laughed before piling on the shocked link. "hwaaa!"