Chapter IX

The red sun blazed over the valley like a fond farewell as the moon began to rise. Stars glimmered lightly like diamonds in the otherwise dismal sky. It was beautiful. I looked up at it and smiled.

As we walks towards the entrance to his mansion after a wondrous date, my feet clicked upon the stones until I saw someone. Below me was a grate into the dungeon. A girl, long blue hair and mesmerizing lilac eyes. I couldn't help but stare at her. Dark noticed and dragged me away. "don't look in her eyes. Shell control you."

He brought me into his large mansion and showed me around to more places than before. Servants and slaves scuttled around and I was introduced to my new handmaiden, Dia. Her hair was a blazing red and her face a coal black. But her eyes, inverted, white irises and the rest red. It was frighteningly beautiful. She bowed slightly before walking away.

After walking me into a large hall, he picked me up bridal style putting me on his lap as he sat on his throne. I leaned my head against his chest. "the game begins, eh, my love?" dark attempted to be romantic. I put my hand on his cheek and he grabbed my face colliding our lips and beginning a hot make-out session.

It was passionate, inviting and controlling. Almost addictive enough to make e kiss him until I could no longer breathe. He was kissing e hungrily, longingly, but with an uncharacteristic gentleness. His chapped, dry lips against my full ones felt so right, as if they were made for each other. The smell of him was intoxicatingly enslaving, as if I could bend to his every whim. My hands roamed the back of his head whilst his steadied my waist.

When we split apart, sweating and panting, there was a trail of saliva between us. Dark kissed me again, taking away the saliva. Unexpectedly, there were two stalchildren, just, watching. "what do you want?" dark link glowered at them with a light blush on his cheeks. "my lord, there are people approaching the castle, led by link." The stalfos bowed. Dark hissed a bad curse word under his breath. "I want more time." He whispered, I put my hand on his cheek and pulled his face up. Its ok, I know you can fix this."

"is this an important dress?" dark asked, I was wearing a run of the mill milk-maid type dress.shaking my head, I said "no." viciously and messily, he ripped some of my dress and straightened out his hair from the make-out session and put his hat back on which I had inevitably knocked off. He clicked his fingers and a cage came down and he lifted me into it. Cool metal stung my arms and made me shudder. "when I give the signal, scream and pretend to cry." Dark ordered, slouching in his throne chuckling with his chiselled cheek resting on his hand.

Dark gave me the signal and I screamed as loud as I could and pretended to cry as well as I could. The large oak doors broke open and link burst in, his normally handsome face twisted in anger and his sword was drawn. "dark, I will destroy you, you will never attack y/n again." Link snarled. Dark link chuckled, his voice evil, I was even thinking he was evil, it frightened me. "you would never attack an unarmed man, would you?"

"no, but you're hardly unarmed." Link retorted. Dark link tossed away his belt swords and shield and knelt down on the floor. "I am now unarmed, go on, arrest me, it won't do anything." Dark smirked but nonetheless link gestured for the soldiers to arrest him. Dark gave me a smile and I looked back blankly, he made a move that could've gotten him killed. Dark was dragged away, calmly and link cut the cage open and I rushed into his arms keeping up the charade. "this was all my fault, if I hadn't left you there..."link held me tightly against his chest. "its okay link, im okay now."

"no, y/n its just." Link sighed.

"im sorry." I whispered and held him close. "its not your fault, its mine, I couldn't ... come on, lets go home." He said. He walked solemnly to epona. I followed slowly and when I reached he pulled me onto epona with him and took me home.

I settled in my bed and, I wept, there was no way I could see him again.