Chapter 18

[Min Ha Neul's POV]

Bzz...bzz...
Bzz...bzz...
Bzz...bzz...

I heard a phone buzzed from the nightstand beside me. I reached out my hand as I tried to found that noisy thing. I swiped the phone screen right after I managed to grab it, without even bother to check on who was calling.

"Mm...hello?" I yawned as I rubbed my eyes slightly.

"Where are you?! The bus will left in twenty minutes!" Hye Jin's voice surprised me as I sat straight right away while my eyes widened when I saw the time from the clock on my desk.

"Oh no! I'm coming!" I said as I panicking over myself.

"You know we're supposed to gather an hour before the departure, right? What did you do last nig─" I hung up the phone before Hye Jin could continue nagging on me cause you know it's not helping.

I washed my face and then brushed my teeth hurriedly before I get dressed. I slung my backpack on my shoulder and then carried my travel bag along with me before I descended the stairs half running.

Last night, the three of us decided to play around for a while right after we finished eating dinner. The last thing we did was playing uno. Because Taehyung never played the game before, he didn't really know about the rules and refused to stop before he won the game, causing us to stay up really late.

"Yah! Taehyungie, Namjoon-ssi, come on wake up!" I shook the soulder of the boys who were clinging onto each other on the floor like a cold little puppies.

Namjoon woke up immediately and he sat straight as he stretched his neck. While Taehyung just rolled his body to the other side, looking for something else to hug.

"Namjoon-ssi can you please wake him up? We're kinda late." I said in frustration as Namjoon started to smack the younger boy's head.

"Wake up silly, you're late for the trip. Ha Neul just went earlier." Namjoon said with his morning voice.

"What? Wae?!" Taehyung opened his eyes forcedly as he tried to stood up properly and then looking around while he frowned.

"You're such an idiot." I chuckled but then I pushed him to the bathroom. "Just hurry up and get ready!" I said before I closed the door for him and he obeyed.

We arrived about ten minutes later and a few busses had left already. I looked around to find my classmates but I don't think they're still here.

"Your bus left already?" Namjoon asked as he looked around after he moved out all of our luggage from his car trunk.

"I think so." Taehyung replied.

"Mine too." I said as I sighed in disbelief.

"I'm sorry I couldn't take you any further, I have to go to work." Namjoon said as he patted mine and Taehyung's shoulder at the same time.

"It's okay Hyung, thanks for the ride." Taehyung said and then I nodded in agreement.

I squatted in front of the school gate, still annoyed by the fact that I overslept this morning. If only we didn't play around and stayed up late last night this wouldn't happen. And it also my fault since I forgot to set my alarm in the first place.

I let out a long sigh as I shifted my sight to the other side. Then I saw Taehyung talking to Miss Jiwon from afar.

Since when that kid went up there? He was right here just a minute ago.

I was wondering around when I saw Taehyung waved his hand towards me, signalling me to come toward him.

"We could take the teacher's bus." Taehyung said as he smiled happily after I stood right in front of him.

"For real?? Oh thank God!" I said as I sighed in relief.

"Yeah Miss Jiwon said that the backseats are empty and she allowed us to take it." Taehyung said as he loaded our luggage into the bus.

"Lucky!" I smiled widely before I stepped inside the bus and claimed the seat near the window before Taehyung or anyone else did.

Half an hour had passed since the bus took us away from the school gate. It felt awkward since all of the teachers didn't talk much and even though a few seats in front of us were empty, me and Taehyung were still afraid to play around.

So I just sat there in the backseat, listening to some music through my earphone while Taehyung was busy playing some games on his phone the whole ride.

"What are you listening to?" Taehyung suddenly took one of my earphone and put it on his ear.

I startled a bit because I didn't notice that he was done playing with his phone since I was too busy staring outside the window.

The next second I found him humming to the song that was playing through the earphone. So I just let him have it since I thought he might be bored too.

"Nunkkochi tteoreojyeoyo tto jogeumsshik meoreojyeoyo. Bogo shipda~ bogo shipda~" I hummed softly as I staring back outside the window.

"Eolmana gidaryeoya tto myeot bameul deo saewoya. Neol boge doelkka~ Mannage doelkka~"

I turned my head in awe when Taehyung started to sing his heart out. My jaw dropped open as I got captivated by his wonderful voice, which I just discovered it now.

"Great taste." He said when the song was over.

"Do you know BTS?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow, still amazed by his angelic voice that I just heard earlier.

"Know them? I stan them." He chuckled.

"I didn't expect that." I chuckled before I continued, "And you actually got a great voice."

"Thanks. I've heard that a lot." He shrugged as he grinned.

"Yeah right." I scoffed. "Is that how you convinced Miss Jiwon? By showing off your charming soulful voice?" I asked sarcastically.

"Woah you're definitely falling for my voice, aren't you?" He smirked.

"Ha you wish." I snorted as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I wish." He said quickly and then scoffed as I took back my earphone from his ear and put it on mine.

A few moments later my iPod ran out of battery and the ride suddenly became boring. I shoved it into my backpack before I leaned my head back. I yawned as I felt my eyes became heavy. It didn't took long before I finally fell asleep.

The bumpy road made my head swung to the side a few times. Not long after that I could feel Taehyung's hand holding my head and then rested my head on his shoulder carefully.

I noticed that Taehyung had fell asleep too that he leaned his head on top of mine. I couldn't careless since we both didn't get enough sleep last night. I drifting off to sleep deeper and deeper as I felt more comfortable.

―――――――

Thankyou so much for reading this! Don't forget to vote♡