CHAPTER JOHN HURT (8.5), TARDIS

I watch as all of the younger Doctor's listened in on the eldest's, my current Doctor's conversation with Storm, Amy and Rory. No matter what they think I watch over all at all times. But I felt sorry for Storm, this will be a big shock to her. I really like her, she's nice and doesn't command me to do anything. It' sustained sad how that Doctor feels about her. He shouldn't. He gets so attached to the companions who come and go but never realises that I've been here all along. I mean so has that Clara but that doesn't count. He would've picked me anyway. All of the other TARDIS' were locked, and he can't pick locks.

'Storm?' I asked her through her mind.

'Hey.' She replied upset about something. 'You heard that?,

'Obviously!'

'Did you know? Tell me truthfully.'

'Of course I did, the scan was run through my systems. But I purposely slowed them down, and also transfered power from the scan to different things, like the cooling. And I also purposely slowed done when we were going to collect the Doctors. Just so I could have some one on one time with you to determine myself, without tests if you were timelord.'

'How long have you known?' Storm asked, furiously.

'About twenty minutes before you found out. Once I knew I sped up the scan so you'd find out, I didn't want to tell you and get in trouble.,

'Look I understand that, but you could've said something, anything.'

'I couldn't've. It would've be inconsiderate of me,pl you would've gone to your parents or the Doctor and I would've had to do something to get the suspicion off me and onto you finding the scan in my system.'

'Just don't talk to me for a while.' Storm said. 'Ttyl'

'Storm... Storm!' I yelled to know response.

Oh great she's cut me out. She's stronger then the others that's true, no one else can block me off at will. She's going to be one I'll need to watch, only because the Doctor won't. She'll be used against him. It's my job to stop that happening.