CHAPTER COLIN BAKER, Clara

"DOCTOR!" Amy yelled as the Doctor jumped through the thing he called a time fissure.

  "Amy, don't you dare go after him." Rory commanded seeing Amy's feet moving slightly. 

  "He'll do something irrational though." Amy pleaded. "We all need to go after him, except Storm."

  "Why not me?" Storm yelled from the background.  

"Because you're too young." Amy countermanded.  

"Yet you told me stories of these creatures from the day I was born, you named me after the TARDIS and yet you still believe that I am unable to come along with you?" 

  "Yes." Amy yelled back at Storm.   "Look, calm down. Arguing won't get the Doctor back here." I said. "Doctor? Are you there?" 

"You take Rose, I'll take my four." I heard him say on the other side. "Clara, lovely to hear from you."   "What's happening Doctor?" Amy asked. 

"This time fissure has sent me back in time to my past self, my ninth, well tenth regeneration. My ninth time with calling myself the Doctor. The one after I destroyed Galifrey. I seem fine but I don't know if I can get back. Anyway all that aside, you need to get back to the TARDIS and press the big red button and it'll take you to me, from there we'll work out what to do." He said. 

  "But, Doctor where are you?" I asked.  

  "Where are we?" He asked someone on the other side of the time fissure.   

"England, 2006." A voice said with a slightly different accent to my Doctor.  

"Doctor, who are you talking to?" I asked him.   

"Myself." Him and the other, who I guessed Doctor said in unision.  

 "Can you get back through?" I asked him. 

"I don't know." My Doctor replied. "Wait a second, fez incoming!" 

"Nothin' 'ere." I replied after waiting a few seconds for a fez to come through the time fissure.

"Well, do what I said, press the big red button and I'll see you soon." He said. 

"Doctor, take care of yourself." Amy spoke from beside me. 

"You too Amy."   

Before deciding on anything we all walked back to the TARDIS in silence, only to find it wouldn't open on us.   

"Come on girl, it's me Clara." I pleaded with the TARDIS and yet the door still wouldn't budge. 

  "Let me try." Amy said pushing me aside and placing her hand on the TARDIS door.

"Girl, the Doctor isn't here and we need him to be, so let us in and we'll go find her." And yet again the TARDIS didn't budge.   

"For godsake, did everyone forget about the spare key?" Storm said from behind us where he was standing next to Rory.   

"Spare key?" Rory, Amy and I said at once.  

"Yes." She said.   

Storm pushed Amy and I aside to get to the panel on the door where the phone was hidden. She opened the panel and moved her hand as far back as she could, and when she withdrew it a glimmering key was in her hand. She went to the door and placed the key in the lock. She stood back and turned to face an astonished look on all of our faces. She then pointed to the key in the door and spoke.