CHAPTER DAVID TENNANT, Rory.

"You remember what I told you about River?" The Doctor asked Rory and I. I nodded in reply "Well unfortunatley, happily? Something-ily Storm is also a timelord. Half timelord."

"You've got to be kidding me." Somone said stepping into the doorway. When I looked I saw it was the version of the Doctor that wears the leather jacket.

"Have you been listening in?" My Doctor asked, shocked and a bit appaled that they were there.

Then all of the versions of the Doctor walked out. The skinny one who wears Converse, Sandshoes I think my Doctor nicknamed him, and the older one.

'If there's going to be many Doctor's I'm going to ask the Doctor how we will call each of them.' I thought to myself.

"For all it's worth. I was against it." Sandshoes said.

"Suck up." Leather Jacket fake coughed.

"Jerk." Sandshoes replied in the same way.

"Can still hear you when you do that." My Doctor said whilst fake coughing. "So stop." He said talking normal again. "But why were you listening in?"

"Grandad believes that because you are a future version of us you know all of our pasts we should get to know and be involved in certain events of your time." Sandshoes said. Ratting on the three of them.

"No." My Doctor stated.

"Why not?"

"Spoilers."

All of the Doctor's were silent after that word. Sandshoes was concentrating in such a way that it seemed as though he was trying to remember something in the past. Something that must have been triggered by something recently said. Something painful.

"Look. Can we have some time alone now please? I need to discuss family matters with the Ponds if you don't mind." My Doctor asked.

"Of course, but we do expect some infomation on what events transpired here." Grandad said.

"Fine!" My Doctor shouted, frustratedly.

The three other Doctor's left and left the same for of us that were in there originally in there. My Doctor tried to calm himself down, this is the first time I've seen him angry in a long time. He had fair reason to be that angry of course. If someone I did not want to know or did not expect to know something was listening in as I told whoever I was telling, I'd be pretty pissed off too. I lookd over to Storm to see her still shocked. I'm not sure if it was because of finding out SHE was half timelord or finding out her sister, Melody was actually the River we talked about. We should've told her about Melody's secret as she is family, but we didn't want to risk someone taking her for her infomation.

"Well then..." Rory began. "Doctor would you care to elaborate?"

"I have a feeling that the being on the TARDIS for such a long time and the crack in your wall as a child didn't really hellp Amy, but I think that from a long time exposed to the time vortex you are... For lack of a better word tainted with the time vortex in your blood. It does'nt mean you are a timelord but you can only give birth to half tmelords. It's only a theory, I have no way to no indefinitely but it's a possiblity."

"So you're basically saying if I were to have another child it would be half timelord?" I asked, incredibly confused.

"I'm not sure, as I said it's only a theory. You could have another child and it could be fully human, I have no way of knowing. It may just be when concevied on the TARDIS. I'll never know with this data." The Doctor said, sadly.

"Doctor, there's no need to be upset. If it's because you feel the blame because Amy can't risk having another child, it's fine. We weren't planning on another one. Two girls were hard enough, even though one looked after herself. But the fights between these two... Be happy you haven't been there." Rory said walking over and putting his hand on the Doctor's shoulder.