BlowJob

Sherlock pays the taxi driver and walks in 221B holding John's hand. *John leads Sherlock to his bedroom, he starts undressing Sherlock's lower half, Sherlock starts to get excited and can't wait, he pulls John closer to his body so their bodies collide, Sherlock lingers for a kiss their lips slowly touch, John gets up and starts to pour whipped cream all over Sherlock's cock he slowly wraps his mouth around Sherlock's cock and starts sucking while gradually getting harder, Sherlock starts to get a boner and some cum comes out in John's mouth. John turns Sherlock over and starts to insert his cock into Sherlock's arse. Sherlock groans as John fucks him harder and harder. John clings onto his waist and starts going faster. John cant help but he starts cumming. Sherlock groaning while saying John your a good fucker. John stops and says your turn to give me a blowjob and to fuck me. John leaves the room and comes back all smartly dressed in his old army uniform. Sherlock blushes and pulls him on the bed you know this turns me on john. Sherlock slowly removes his bottom half and just goes straight for the blowjob. John is groaning he clings on the bed for support. Sherlock goes faster, he suddenly stops and gets John on his hands and knees. Sherlock fucks really hard, making John rock. They are both groaning because they are enjoying it. They take a shower together and have shower sex in there, they both put on boxes they sleep topless. They climb into bed John cuddling up to Sherlock as they slowly fall asleep in the moonlight setting.*