Rosie

John and Sherlock haven't seen Rosie for ages, she's being staying with Molly. *John goes round to collect her, Molly gives him all the baby stuff and a new pram. John says thank you for all of this it was hard to look after her because she reminds me of Mary so much. Molly smiles, no problem John. Molly replies in a nice caring tone, you take care of my baby boy Sherlock won't you. John says yes of course I love him and we will invite everyone round at some point to celebrate. Molly says quickly already I can't wait, well anyway John see you. Bye Molly thanks again. She closes the door, John puts Rosie in her pram takes her the way home through the park back to home. John walks up the stairs while carrying Rosie tightly near his chest, leaving the pram at the bottom of the stairs. Sherlock goes to see him aww our little daughter smiles at them both. John replies yes our little Rosie. They go to their room and set up Rosie's bed in one of the corners in their room. John places her carefully in her crib, Sherlock gets some warm milk and puts it in her special bottle, Sherlock goes to feed her she takes about a quarter of the bottle and doesn't want any more. Sherlock washes out Rosie's bottle. John burps her to stop her being sick, John burps her and puts her back in her crib and she falls straight asleep. Sherlock makes some tea in two cups. John sits in his own chair, Sherlock hands him the tea, John smiles back nicely and says thanks honey. Sherlock sits in his chair with his cup of tea. They both blow kisses to each other, they are so happy now they have a little daughter together. It's their own little family.*