Smut

*Molly comes early in the morning when Sherlock is up Molly collects Rosie and leaves. Sherlock lies next to John on the bed naked while laying on his back with his cock covered in whipped cream. John eyes open slightly seeing Sherlock's cock covered in whipped cream. He gets up, wow Sherlock that's a nice Monday morning surprise. Sherlock responds back with a nice, big smile and says come on John have a suck. John slowly sucks and gulps some whipped cream with a tiny bit of cum. He groans as John sucks, ughhh John he says fuck me harder. John sucks all of the whipped cream off his cock before turning Sherlock on his tummy. John quickly strips naked and slides his cock into Sherlock's bum crack. He starts humping faster while placing his hands near Sherlock's neck for support. Sherlock groans louder and grabs onto the bed frame for his support. John humps more and more before they fall off the bed and onto the floor together. Sherlock turns John on his back quickly and sucks his cock hard. John makes cum all in Sherlock's mouth. John says to Sherlock wait here baby he goes into the kitchen and grabs a tin of pineapples. Here babe eat two slices of pineapple it makes cum sweet, John and Sherlock both eat the pineapples and start giving each other blowjobs. Sherlock oh God your right your cum is so sweet yum, he licks his lips before sucking more on John's cock. Sherlock keeps groaning before pulling on John's chest for support. They finish giving eachother blowjobs, they both had such a good time but now they are going to get some Wiskey and watch some crap telly while snuggling.*