Snapchat

*Sherlock wakes up and lightly kisses John's cheek before getting up and making coffee, John slowly starts to wake up to the smell of coffee. John shouts morning my cutie, Sherlock responses by saying morning my sweetheart. John goes off to have a shower while Sherlock is tweeting on his phone still doesn't really know how to use Twitter. Sherlock's phone goes bling, he slowly goes to see who it is. It's Mycroft saying long time no see little brother-MH. Sherlock rolls his eyes and leaves phone on his desk by his computer. John shouts who was that text from?! Sherlock responses with oh just my annoying older brother. John chuckles while getting dressed, Sherlock tries to peak but can't see John and signs. John comes in hey Sherlock *hugs him and kisses Sherlock's lip softly. Sherlock says I love you John, John replies not as much as I love you baby. They both grin. Sherlock goes and has a shower while John makes some pancakes with smooth whipped cream and nice, rich golden syrup. With two cups of warm British tea on a cup and saucer. Places it on their dining room table sits in one of the chairs waiting for Sherlock. Sherlock comes out of the shower and gets changed in his normal Sherlock clothes, sits down opposite John. Eyes widen thank you John I don't know what I'll do without you smiles and starts eating. John starts eating too he takes a sip out of his cup and smiles at Sherlock. Sherlock says wow John this is so delicious like you smirks and winks. They both finish their breakfast. They both starts sipping their tea because its so nice to try and savour it. John washes up after they finish and Sherlock dries up. John reaches out for his and Sherlock's coat, Sherlock replies back thank you. They starts walking down the stairs while putting their coats on. Sherlock reaches for John's hand, John holds his tightly and rests head on Sherlock's shoulder. They walk to the nearest park, Sherlock points out people feeding the ducks. John smiles and requests they get some ice-cream from the van in the park. Sherlock agrees with a massive smile on his face. John orders Sherlock which is Cookies and cream, then he orders a vanilla ice-cream for himself. John pays the man and give the Cookies and cream to his baby. Sherlock licks it and gets it all around his face, John licks his slowly being careful not to get it on his face or his clothes. Sherlock says thanks John this is like another date. John led Sherlock to the nearest empty park bench, they both take a seat. John watches Sherlock eat his ice-cream and chuckles slightly, aww your cute even when your not trying to be. Sherlock finishes and cleans the remaining ice-cream off his own face. John goes on his phone, Sherlock says what you doing, he replys I'm going to teach you how to use Snapchat. Sherlock gets nervous and says umm....Errrr.... Okay. John turns the app on, now sherlock this circle button is how you take a photo, John shows him. The little alien in you left corner is if someone has added you, the one with a lightening streak is the flash when you take a photo not a selfie, the chat type logo is your messages, the little circle under the big one is your memories which you can save your snaps in and the three circles is other peoples stories. If you hold om the screen when it's your or other person faces it'll bring up special features which you cna change how they look in that photo. That's basically all there is to Snapchat. Sherlock takes photos of John feeding the ducks, and realises he's really good at using Snapchat. So he downloads it on his phone. They stay in the park for a while before walking home again.*