Arriving Home

*Sherlock and John with Rosie get through all the security at the American airport. They go into the First Class area and take a seat with the three seats.  John puts young, sweet Rosie in the middle of him and Sherlock. The plane starts racing on the runway and finally takes off into the air. When the plane is in the sky Sherlock straight away falls asleep. John glances quickly over to Sherlock and smiles before making contact with Rosie again who now is also asleep. John catches the airhostess eye and asks for a alcoholic drink. John has 5 little plastic glasses of Red Wine. Sherlock wakes up after his 2 hour nap, Rosie is still asleep. After 5 hours up in the air it's time for them to land. The plane slowly goes closer and closer to the ground till the wheels collide with the runway. John wakes Rosie up and him and Sherlock leave the plane, they go grab all their stuff they need and grab a taxi back home. The time is currently 4:30am when they arrive to 221B. Sherlock unpacks while John puts Rosie in her little bed. John goes to Sherlock who is currently in the living room and grabs arse. John slowly whispers in Sherlock's ear tomorrow I'll fuck you so hard you'll be gasping for breath. Sherlock groans and some drib comes out his mouth. John repiles back with Molly and her new boyfriend Barry are taking our 4 year old daughter to the park and for ice-cream, so that means blowjobs for us. Sherlock blushes and says I can't wait. Sherlock clutches John's hips and starts humping him so his penis collides with John's. John replies honey we need to wait Rosie is still here. Oh yes sorry babe, he sucks on John's neck I'll play a bad boy tomorrow because you deserve it my little heghog.*