America Part 2

*The time passes fairly quickly and before they know it they arrive in Orlando. John grabs the baggage leaving Rosie for Sherlock.  Sherlock goes to pick Rosie up and then follows John off the plane. They carry on walking where they are meant to. A few hours later they are in Orlando and end up in a fancy hotel. It's rated 5 stars and has a swimming pool at the back. John and Sherlock get their room key and head up to their room. John swipes the card the door bleeps and lets them in. Sherlock follows holding Rosie tight making sure she is okay. John puts all the baggage on the bed and sorts it into piles. Sherlock heats up some warm milk for Rosie and then holds the bottle while letting her drink out of it. John finishes sorting the piles and puts them neatly in the draws behind him. John glances at Sherlock and Rosie and he starts to smile before sitting next to them. John helps Sherlock to burp her, John places Rosie in the crib which was already their. Sherlock says I'm going to the lobby to buy a few drinks and snacks. John nods and replies okay honey love you and oh don't forget my Doctor Pepper, winks at him before turning back to Rosie. John gives a toy to Rosie to let her play she slowly starts playing with it and John makes his way to the bed to turn on the TV and watching some American news. Sherlock reaches the lobby and gets the free cookies they give and he buys the drinks and some snacks. Sherlock goes back into the hotel room and see's John on the bed watching TV. Here John as he puts the bag on the bed, Sherlock walks up to John and gives him a little kiss on his cheek before unpacking the bag. He finishes and John goes to get a drink out of the little fridge in their hotel room. Days have passed and they have been all over America, they have visited Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas. They have also seen The White House, Statue Of Liberty, The Grand Canyon, Walt Disney World and The Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Yesterday they spent by the sea sunbathing. But today is the day where they have to go home. John starts packing all of the stuff while Sherlock feeds Rosie. John finishes packing and they are ready to go back to London. They check out of the Hotel before grabbing a taxi to the airport. They go through all of the Security and they end on the plane, the plane safely takes off and after 10 hours in the air they arrive home and go straight to 221B Baker Street.*