Photo Bomb

7:45AM

Dream's POV

I awoken to the sounds of Phil arguing with someone in the living room. It sounds like a female. Not just any female though, it sounds like Cardi, 🤦🏾‍♀️. Rubbing my eyes I got off the bed still tired from being up on the phone so late the night before and plus not really getting any sleep the night prior so I'm shot and not sure if I wanna deal with the two of them right now. I knew she would have came to my rescue though, have to love her for that.

Wrapping my silk robe around my body, I gently cracked the bedroom door to scope out the scene before I entered the living-room area. Unfortunately I didn't get to do much scoping since both of them looked in my direction almost immediately.

Cardi "See, you woke her!" She said throwing her hands up in the air not taking responsibility for her role in waking me up. "Couldn't even surprise my b*tch the way I wanted to." She said sounding defeated.

Phil "You serious right now? You the one who came up in here all loud and shit!" He yelled back.

Cardi "Shut the f*ck up pussy!" She said getting back up from her recent seat on the couch.

Phil "Yo

Phil "Yo..."

Dream "Ah, ah ah ah! Not another word from you Phil!" I said covering his mouth as I walked over to Cardi. "Aww, I'm I'm still surprised bestie. Thanks for coming." I said greeting her with a hug and a kiss while giving Phil the side eye. "I thought you ended our call last night to go lay some 'tracks'." I said making finger quotations.

Cardi "Couldn't miss my flight girl, so you know I had to be a lil slick with my words."

Phil "Sometimes I swear y'all gay." He said walking off to the bedroom.

Cardi "Suck me Phil!"

Dream "Cardi." I sighed.

Cardi "Nah he could really suck my d*ck." She said sucking her teeth.

Dream "I know it's early, but want some wine?" I asked her knowing that would cheer her up just the way it does for me.

Cardi "Yes please." She said with a big cheesy smile.

Laughing, I got up and walked over to the kitchen as she followed in tow.

Phil "Yo Dream I'm bout to leave. I know you got her so you not f*cking with me today."

Dream "Yea, I'll use this time to catch up with her. Have a nice day." I said not really paying him no real attention since he's still in the doghouse. Pouring us some wine I noticed he was making his way over to me.

Phil "Aight, I love you." He said trying to give me a kiss but I turned my face letting him have my cheek.

Sighing I guess he took the hint well and left.