Take U Sumwhea

Atlanta, GA - August's House

Dream's POV

Cardi "August you seriously don't have any real food?" She asked while scouring his fridge

August "I got cereal." He said poppin a single fruit loop in his mouth.

Giggling while sitting on his kitchen counter, I picked up my bowl of dry cereal and began to crunch.

Cardi and I stopped by August's place before heading to the weekly girls run, but once we got there, we decided on chilling with him instead.

Dream "Why don't we just order?"

August "Y'all two stay tryna get in a n*ggas pockets. How bout y'all too jus cook sum quick shit." He said giving Cardi the stank face.

Cardi "N*gga how da f*ck we gon cook if yo ass don't even got a bottle of grease up in this b*tch?" She shot back giving attitude.

August "I would tell you wat cud fit in ya big ass mouth but yo friend ova hea might kick me with ha boney ass leg so hea, take dis and go order us sum ta eat." He said grabbing his card out his grey sweats and sliding it across the counter to her.

Gasping at what he said, I still tried kicking him but he blocked it.

Cardi "Whatever n*gga. Imma have me some fun with this." She said referring to his card then running away.

The two of them had me laughing all morning with their foolishness.

Dream "Not gonna go after her?"

August "Nah, not tryna hea ha mouth. She ca do wateva she wants with it." He said continuing to eat his fruit loops.

Dream "Where is your grandma anyway? How come she didn't make some of her famous gumbo?"