Get away from me!!

"So that's it? You're breaking up with me because of that slut? Suit yourself" Britney texted.

I quickly texted Anna

To Anna 😍

"Hey I'm soooo sorry, please forgive me!"

From Anna 😍

"Meet me at my house in 1 hour"

To Anna 😍

"Okay x"

Anna's POV

Nash texted me and apologised. I forgave him because he's a sweet guy and I don't want to loose him. I love him. As a friend though. I quickly got changed and stuff. Nash arrived 1 hour later.

"Hey" Nash said as I opened the door.

"Come in" I said

Before I could do anything, I felt his lips on mine. I hesitated at first but kinda went along with it. He quickly pulled away.

"I'm so sorry." He said blushing
"Erm, Nash I'm sorry but I'm dating Cameron and this is just wrong, I can't do this" I felt the tears rolling down my cheek
"Hey baby, why are you crying?" He asked wiping my tears away gently
"I don't want to hurt you Nash, you're my best mate and I love you." I said still sobbing
"Hey, don't cry it's fine, I love you too and I understand..." He hugged me tight
"I'm so lucky to have you" I whispered
"I know right." He smirked
"Nash! I'm serious!" I laughed
"I am too!" Nash smiled

From My Bae 🎀

"Hey babe, I'm coming over. Is that okay with you? I love you beautiful! 😍"

To My Bae 🎀

"Yeah that's fine, Nash is here too. I love you handsome! x x x ❤️"

From My Bae 🎀

"Did you make up? x 😘😍"

To My Bae 🎀

"Yeah we're fine now. I'll see you soon Cammyboo 😍"

From My Bae 🎀

"I'll see you soon Cutiepie xx 😍"

I really didn't know if I should tell him or not. I mean about the kiss. It didn't really mean anything to me. Nash is my best mate and that's how far we'll ever get.

From Unknown Number

"You're such a slut. I will find you alone one day. You're a bitch. I will finish off the business that I never did to you.

I read the text over and over. I felt my body heat rising and my cheeks burning. I felt the tears rolling down. I looked around and everything was spinning. I could feel myself slowly loosing balance. Suddenly everything went black and I fell down. Before I actually hit the floor I feet strong arms around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes and saw bright blue ones staring down at me.
"Hey, are you okay?
I slowly stood up and passed him my phone. He read the text and I saw the anger in this eyes. He clenched his fists like he wanted to punch someone. That someone was Dave.

"Yeah I'm fine, Cameron is going to be here soon, so I'm gonna get ready" I said

He simply replied with a nod and I ran upstairs. I brushes my hair and out it into a fishtail braid. I took of my yoga pants and put my black leggings on and a jumper that says "viners are hot" and ran downstairs.

"Aw thanks" Nash said looking at my jumper

I heard a "DING DONG" at my door and I walked slowly to open it. When I opened it, it wasn't Cameron. It was Dave. He quickly grabbed my arm and put his hand on my mouth. I started screaming and kicking.

"Shut up little girl, no one's gonna hear you." He smirked

But I didn't listen to him. I took a deep breath through my nose and shouted as loud as I can.

"NAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHH HELP ME"

I'm sure it was loud enough but it wasn't.

"No one is going to save you this time" Dave laughed

He led me to his car.

Brandon was at work so I couldn't call him. I screamed again.

"NAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH" as I screamed his name, I bit his hand as hard as possible. It caused him to drop me down on the ground.

"You b-"

Before he could finish off the sentence both Nash and Cameron came running.

I screamed.

"Cameron, Nash help me"

I tried to stand up but I couldn't. I must of twisted my ankle when he dropped me down.

"Nash help her, I'm gonna sort this guy out" Cameron yelled.

Nash quickly ran up to me and picked me up. I screamed because of all the pain in my leg.

"It's alright" Nash whispered, as he ran to the house

"What about Camero-

Before I could finish my sentence I heard a gun shot and a yell. I turned my head and saw Dave with the gun. I looked at Nash and Cameron. They were both fine. I suddenly felt sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a puddle of blood dripping from my body.

"Please don't let me die" I whispered struggling to say the words

"Anna, no please don't die, please, I need you, you're my everything, please..." Cameron cried

The pain was getting worse and worse. Nash & Cameron were practically crying their eyes out. They called the ambulance and they soon picked me up. Soon I was in a big white room. The rest I couldn't remember..

Cameron's POV
No. She can't leave me. She's part of my life that I can't loose. I love her. I stood up, wiping my tears away and walked to the nurse.
"Hey can I see Anna please, she's in the room 215" I calmly said
"I'm sorry but you can't, she's going through surgery right now" she replied
I sat back down in my chair and looked over at Nash. His eyes were puffy and red. He was crying too.
"Hey bro, she'll be fine" Nash told me
"Thanks Nash" I gave him a bro hug

"Cameron Dallas & Nash Grier?"

"Yes" we both replied

"You can see Anna now" the nurse said

We both pretty much ran to the room.

Anna was lying down on a bed. Her face was pale but still beautiful. She looked weak and I would understand why.

"Cameron!" She tried to sit up
"Hey babe" I sat down I the edge of her bed
"I missed you" she said
"I missed you too beautiful, how are you feeling?" I asked, stroking her cheek
"Better but I'm still sore" she replied, holding her head
"Where's Nash?" She asked
"He's over here, Nash come here" I replied

Nash quickly walked over and sat down on the other side of the bed. They just talked about stuff and then we went away. Her parents are still not here though. Thats weird

Suddenly the tv went on. It was the news channel.

"A man and a woman died today in a very bad car crash. They were driving on the bridge when suddenly a van bumped into them. Their car flew of the bridge into the water. Out divers tried diving into the water to get them back but the car was already at the bottom of the sea. I believe their names were: Rachel Sanders and Adam Sanders. They also had a daughter called Anna and a son called Brandon"

My heart dropped. Anna's parents died.