What's the worst that could happen?

Anna's POV

The summer holidays are nearly over. Great. I have to go to school, how exciting (note the sarcasm). What if I don't fit in? What if they hate me? What if they find out about what happened? I had lots of questions on my mind, that we were really worrying me and making me stressed. Cameron goes to the same school, so that's good. I guess. He better not ditch me. I was laying on my bed, just looking up at the ceiling thinking about what could possible happen tomorrow. Come on, it won't be that bad right? Wrong..
I woke up the next day, turning my alarm clock off.
6.00 it said.
Wow I'm really not a morning person.
I hate waking to this early.

After my long decision if I should get up or not, I finally did. I went in the bathroom and had a quick rinse. I brushed my long hair and curled it slightly and the ends. I brushed my teeth and did my makeup. Then I walked to the closet and grabbed some clothes. I decided to wear my high waisted shorts, my Forever 21 crop top and a pair of vans. I went downstairs and saw Cameron sitting at the table. I grabbed some cereal and sat down with him. About 10 mins later, I finally finished my breakfast, then we went. The ride only took about 10 mins because Cameron is quite a fast driver. He parked his car and we got out of the car. As I walked through the corridor, everyone was staring at me. Some boys were even whistling but I ignored them. I hate those popular jerks that think that they could get any girl they want. We walked to the office and Cameron stood outside. I went in and got greeted by the principal. I got my locker number and my school schedule. As I walked out, I couldn't see Cameron anywhere. Great. He ditched me.
"Okay, Anna calm down, he's probably just at the loo or something" I thought to myself.
I walked down the corridor till I found my locker. I put my stuff in there then unexpectedly got pushed into it.

"Hey, get off!" I shouted

"What's a pretty girl like you doing by herself?" The guy smirked

"I have a boyfriend" I yelled

"Who?!" He laughed, then more and more people started joining in with him.

"Leave her alone!" Someone shouted

I turned around and saw the blue eyed boy I haven't seen for a while.

"Nash!" I pushed the people out of my way and jumped in this arms.

He hugged me tight.

"You go to this school?!" I asked

"Yep" he said popping the "P"

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah" I replied letting go

"Cameron ditched me" I whispered

"You can hang out with me and the boys" he smiled

"That would be great" I smiled back

We started walking to class. I thought I heard Cameron in the janitors closet but I ignored it. I just kept walking, holding Nash's hand.

"This our new student" the teacher introduced me.

I took my seat next to Nash and listened to her doing a boring lecture. Then she suddenly got interrupted and someone opened the door. It was Cameron. His hair was messed up and he has a hickie on his neck. He looked up at me his eyes widened. I felt the tears slowly forming in my eyes. I ran out of the room, not wanting anyone to see me in tears. I ran straight to the girls bathroom, which I surprisingly found since this is my first day. I went in and looked at my face in the mirror.. I looked like a mess. I quickly sorted myself out and went back to class. Everyone was whispering but I just ignored them..

When the bell rang, I waited for Nash because I didn't know anyone else. We walked to the cafeteria and sat down at a table. Then all the boys started sitting down and oh my gosh, I haven't seen them for ages! It was Carter, Matt, Taylor, Jack & Jack, Shawn and Aaron. I've missed them!!

"OMG Anna what are you doing here?!" Shawn asked hugging me from behind

"I go to this school now haha" I replied

For the rest of lunch time we just talked and stuff.. I'm glad that I have such great friends.

Bad Boy Cameron... He got a hickie 😏
What do you think actually happened? The person that answers correctly gets to be in the story...
Thank you soooooo much for 1.2k and 84 votes!! Wow! 😍👏